Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: Mᴀʀᴋᴏ

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

It was your first time having sex with Marko.

Tags: Smut, Fluff, Aftercare and Soft Sex

Requested: ✔️

(Not accurate i have never even watched spiderman 3)

You had went over to Markos. You were gonna lose your virginity to him. You had been really nervous about losing it.

You knocked on Markos flat. "Hello" He said to you pulling you in a tight hug. He could see your nervousness.

"Hey it's gonna be okay" He said to you which calmed you down a little bit.

He led you to the bedroom. He connected your lips to his. He pushed you on the bed pulling off your shirt and pants. Leaving you only in your underwear.

He pulled off his shirt and pants. He connected your lips again. Before moving to your neck. You moaned at the connection.

"Like that" He asked you. "Mm Hmm" You whimpered. He kissed down all the way to your dick. He pulled off your underwear before he opened his mouth.

You moaned at the sudden warmth on your cock.

He bobbed his head making you moan again. He stopped and went back to your lips.

"Ready for this" He asked you. "Yes" You answered giving him your full consent.

He took us off his underwear then he slightly teased you. "Put it in" You said not being able to hadle it.

He pushed his cock into your hole. It hurt but them he started pushing in more.

"Faster" You moaned. He moved faster. You started playing with your dick.

You were a moaning mess. "Im gonna cum" You moaned to Marko. "Me too baby me too" He answered going faster and harder.

"Yes" You moaned to him. Cum squirted from your dick to your chest and he cummed inside you.

You both panted before he got off you.

"How was it for your first time " he asked. "Good" You responded tired and feeling dirty.

"Come on let's get cleaned up" He told you before you both took a shower together.

____________________________________

A/N im sorry if this was bad it was my first time well second time writing smut.