Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: Lᴏᴋɪ

𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Loki cheated on you and left you heart broken but he said he had changed.

Tags: Angst, Cheating, Manipulation

(Not really accurate).

Requested: ✔️

You had gotten back home after having to go for a 3 day business trip. You were so excited to see your boyfriend of 5 years Loki.

You had opened the door to find Loki shirtless with a  women on him. They were obviously kissing. Anyone could tell.

"What the fuck" You had said trying your best to be calm. You didn't want to blow your anger on him because the walls were very thin and you didn't want to disturb your neighbors.

"Baby i didn't know you would be back this soon" Loki told you getting up from the couch. "Why were you making out with her" You asked.

"You didn't expect me to not have sex why your gone did you" Loki asked. "So that means cheat on me" You questioned him.

"No she was just healing my needs" Loki responded. "Im gonna go you two can finish" You said grabbing your stuff and leaving.

Loki shrugged closed the door and finished what you interrupted on.

You went to the nearest hotel you could find. You cried. You gave everything to him and he just leave you like this.

You cried yourself to sleep that night.

A month had passed and you were still heartbroken. Most of your days consisted of fake smiles at work and eating ice cream while watching comedy movies.

One night while you were doing your routine you heard a knock at you apartment door.

It was Loki.

"Loki what do you want" You asked annoyed. "I want you" He told you. You rolled your eyes.

"Why don't you have someone to hook up with" You asked him. "Nope i missed you" He answered.

"I promise Y/N i've changed i promise i won't cheat on you again" Loki said giving you that grin that made in you fall in love with him.

"Fine i'll take you back" You told him letting him in. You to had makeup sex. Then you had to go on another business trip.

Guess what you came back to. Loki hooking up with the same girl. "Loki" You said.

"Hey" He said. The girl rolled her eyes that their time together was interrupted again.

"You know what we're done dont come by my house we're done" You said. You left after that. That was the last time either of you have spoken to eachother.

You should have known once a cheater always a cheater.