Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: Bɪʟʟ Cɪᴘʜᴇʀ

𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕

Bill didn't expect for you to betray him and use him for your own good.

Tags: Angst

Requested: ✔️

"What" Was all Bill could say to you. You had finally admitted that you have been using him.

"Im sorry" You told him but he couldn't look at you when he saw he saw hurt and betrayal.

"Sorry that's all you can say to me is sorry" He told you.

"Bill i didn't expect to hurt you it's just it was dare that i shouldn't of agreed to i was stupid and dumb but im sorry that i hurt you" You answered.

It was a dare your friends dared you to get Bill Cipher to fall in love with you for 50 bucks. You accepted not realizing you would hurt him in the process.

You knew you were stupid but all you could think about for the 5 months you were dating for was the 50 dollars. You knew you were selfish but every human is selfish.

Everyone had their own needs and wants and people didn't know if wanting those needs and wants would hurt someone.

Bill stayed silent so did you. Every thought went running through his head like was every gift you gave him was it fake.

Was every i love you fake. Was every kiss fake. He just found out that their who relationship was fake what else could be fake.

He hated that you would hurt him over 50 dollars. But he loved you to much to hate you. He loved you to much to ever hate you.

"Look i don't hate you even after what you did but i will need some time" Bill told you. You were very guilty for everything. It was your fault and you took full accountability to everything.

"I understand take all the time you need" You replied. Another moment of silence went through.

"Just know every fuck up you do sorry won't cut it not every person is understanding and you could get seriously hurt" Bill told you before walking away planning to cry himself to sleep or eat a whole buckof ice cream by himself he would chose later.

☏☏☏☏

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 1.09k reads.