Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: Jᴀsᴘᴇʀ Hᴀʟᴇ

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎

You and Jasper decide to go for a car ride and y'all get a little horny.

Tags: Smut, Car Rides, Blow Jobs and Handjobs.

(Not Accurate)

Requested: ✔️

"You know we should take a road trip" You told Jasper. "To where" He asked you. "Anywhere" You answered.

"How about tomorrow we go on one tomorrow" He told you. "Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!" You said to him enthusiastically. You gave him lots of kisses on the cheek before y'all had dinner and went to bed.

Morning had come around pretty fast for you. Or the fact that you were excited and woke Jasper up at 3 am for this Road trip.

You had packed everything you would need Jasper just planned where you guys were going.

"Ready" He asked you. You nodded biting your lip trying not to burst with excitement. Jasper placed him hand in the inside of your thigh like he always did.

30 minutes in he started rubbing the inside of your thigh everytime he did this you took it as a sign that he was horny.

You unbuckled his pants and jerked him off. You expected for his horiness to go away but it did not.

After he came he was ready for round two if you know what i mean.

But they couldn't have round to due to being in a car. But anyway you pulled his pants and boxers down.

He was suprised since he never got head in the car before.

You opened you mouth and stuck your mouth on his cock. He doesn't usually moan but the feeling of someone seeing from their car sent a thrill in him.

"Mmm" He moaned. You smiled at this he didn't usually moan but when he did you loved it.

You went faster with him not being able to control this. He didn't expect you to do that which sent so much pleasure through his body.

"Y/N im gonna cum" He told you between his moans. "Cum" You told him.

He shot his load into your mouth. You brought your head up and sat up in your seat while he Buttoned his pants and pulled his boxer up.

You swallowed his load. "If that's how all our road trips will go we can go on them all the time" Jasper told you.

You smirked at this give head and get a roadtrip.