Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Bᴇᴄᴋ Oʟɪᴠᴇʀ

𝙹𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

You are the brother of Tori and Trina and you are dating Beck and Tori dislikes you for that.

Tags: Tori Slander, Sibling Rivalry, and Outing

Requested: ✔️

It was Tori's first day at Hollywood arts. When she bumped into Beck and knocked his coffee all over his shirt. "Oh my gosh" Tori said.

"It's cool" Beck told her. But she began to try and get the coffee off his shirt. When you and Jade came in.

Jade was your bestfriend. "Dude why you rubbing his boyfriend" Jade asked Tori. Tori looked at who awas talking to her and it was her brother.

"Boyfriend" Tori asked confused but was ignored with you leading Beck out the class to give him a bew shirt.

You both arrived back in the room with Beck wearing a new shirt to see everyone else panicking.

"Kidding Kidding" Sikowitz told them. "I just wanted to get your blood pumping which i did" He added on.

"Okay first i will like to introduce our new student Tori Vega the sister of Y/N Vega". "And i will like to thank Tori for this generous gift of two dollars which she gifted me this morning which was unnecessary but was much appreciated" Sikowitz had said.

After that was over Sikowitz introduced improve. Which ended with Tori being covered in coffee and her storming out the classroom.

"Y/N can get her" Sikowitz asked you. You nodded and left from the seat which was by Beck to get your sister. "Tori" You said as you found her.

"Y/N i'm calling mom i wanna go back to my old school" Tori told him. "Why" Y/N asked her. " 'Cause i dont like having coffee in my hair" She told him.

"Tori listen to me you are meant to be here like the rest of us if you didn't you wouldn't be in this cool" Y/N told her.

Tori had this smile on her face but she also wanted to know why did Jade say you were Beck's boyfriend.

"Y/N are you gay" Tori asked as the two of them walked back to Sikowitz class. Y/N froze no one had ever asked him if he was gay they just all knew.

"I don't know" Y/N told her honestly. "How don't you know if your dating Beck" Tori asked getting frustrated at his stupidity.

"I dont know okay i don't know if im gay or not i don't know Tori" Y/N responded.

Tori huffed and walked back to Sikowitz class. Y/N stayed back a little bit and thought about if he was gay.

He never really put a label to it. He didn't know if he wanted to either.

Y/N sighed and started walking back to Sikowitz class.

School was over and Y/N and Cat were walking home together. "Y/N" Cat whispered. "Yeah" Y/N replied.

"I think i may umm like Jade" Cat said looking down at her feet. "That's great Cat" Y/N answered with a bug brother type of smile.