Breakfast

Lisa's POV

I woke up with the worst headache. I remember Mr. Kang forcing me to entertain a guest from the VIP lounge and that's about it. I opened my eyes and sat up. Looking around, I noticed that this is not my room. This place has got black interiors and accents of brown, it felt cold. The king bed was in the middle of the room. The curtains were open just enough to let the sunlight in and I saw a beautiful view of the city. 

WHERE THE FUCK AM I?! I just sat there trying to figure out the rest of the events last night when I heard someone coming out of a small room and then I noticed Miss Kim. I was dumbfounded.

"Miss Kim?! Where am I?! What am I doing here?! What happened to the sadist???" I asked. What am I doing here? Did that man sell me to her?

I stared at her demanding for an explanation. She looked beautiful though. Her outfit was well put together, her light make up is just perfect for her soft aura and her hair was beautifully combed behind her back.

I was shocked when she said that I was at her penthouse. I stood up quickly which was a bad idea as I felt dizzy by the sudden movement. Luckily, she was quick enough to catch me... a little too quick. She helped me regain my balance and sat me down on the edge of the bed. Miss Kim explained what happened and how she found me last night.

I remember now, that bastard was talking about high coven and all that shit as if I was suppose to know something. I also remembered him slapping and cutting me few times. I then looked at my arms and saw bandages. Did Miss Kim treat my cuts and bruises last night?

Miss Kim sensed my confusion and ordered me to get myself ready for breakfast. She's so bossy.

I walked inside the washroom and saw how big and beautiful it was. There's a marble backdrop where the sink is and a giant bathtub close to the window. The shower was enclosed in glass leaving no privacy. Is this her room? Am in her washroom and all up in her space? The thought made me picture Miss Kim in here, showering in this glass cubicle fogging up and hot water running down her body. The image of her was arousing.

OKAY PERVERT! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

I shook the sinful thought off my head and noticed the clothes she have prepared for me. Miss Kim gave me a pair of red sweat pants as well as a white oversized sweater. I also noticed a brand new pack of underwear. All the things she's lent me are from luxurious brands. I don't have the money to pay for these things :(

I took off my clothes as I get ready to hop in the shower. I noticed that there where bloodstains on them. I felt embarrassed that I looked so dirty and disheveled yet Miss Kim allowed me to lay on the expensive bed.

*****

I finished my shower and walked out of the bedroom. Miss Kim instructed me to come out for breakfast and I did not want to disrespect her and make her wait. 

As I stepped out, I was in awe about how big this penthouse was. I walked down the stairs admiring the huge living room with the round sofas and a marble centre table. There was also a grand piano facing the view of the metro. I also noticed the private elevators to the penthouse. This place looks hella expensive.

Walking around the penthouse, I heard people talking and followed the sound. I assumed Miss Kim would be living alone. I walk towards them and saw her with three other people. They stopped what they are doing and stared at me.

"Uhhmm. Goo-Good morning" I bowed and greet them. I saw Miss Kim setting the food on the table which surprised me. I did not think she would be so domestic, I thought she would have maids doing everything for her.