Bull's Eye

Jennie's POV

After the eventful breakfast, I was about to leave with Jisoo when I sensed that Lalisa was not okay. I thought she would be better after all the laughters and giggles she's been throwing during the meal, but the moment she tried to stood up from the table Lalisa almost passed out. Or maybe I overwhelmed her with the idea of staying with me? Bad Jennie Kim.  I quickly ran to her and assisted her back to her sit. 

"Lalisa, are you alright?"

"Yes, sorry Miss Kim. I was just a little taken back by what you said." Lalisa explained.

"Very well. Let's get you back to bed please. You need to take it easy" I carried her in my arms and she was shocked by what I did.

"What are you doing? put me down, I can walk"

"Oh please, you were about to pass out just by sitting" 

"Miss Kim, put me down! You are crazy oh my god!" She yelled at me and started to wiggle off me.

"Lalisa, stop or I will drop you" I stopped walking and stared right at her tas if reminding her who the boss is. She nooded in agreement and I brought her back to my room.

When we got inside, I laid her down on the bed and waited for her to get comfortable. "I have a business I need to attend to, please rest for today. Irene and Sehun will take care of moving your stuff in here" I need to deal with the person who tried to hurt you last night. I will make him pay for hurting you.

"Here? As in your room?" she asked.

I went on the bed inching towards her and noticed that she is moving backwards until she hits the backboard. I came close enough that I can feel her breathing fastened, her heart is also racing because of our proximity. I do have an effect on you ;) Thank you mate bond. 

"Yes Lalisa, you are staying here, in my room, with me" I whispered to her. I saw her gulped. "You are mine and you are not going anywhere without me. Do you understand?"

"U-Understood.. Mi-miss Kim" she stuttered.

"Very well, I will be back later tonight. Irene and Sehun are at your disposal". She was just sitting there frozen, so I cupped her face on my hands and looked her straight in the eye "it is for your safety Lalisa, please just go with it", I told her softly and I sense that she finally relaxed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before I left the room. 

You are safer by my side.

*****

Jisoo and I left the penthouse and got to the office. This is where we handle most of our pack business, including interrogations and investigations. The basement level of the office was a dark and cold dungeon where Irene have held the werewolf that tried to hurt Lalisa last night. It had no windows and only one way in or out. Here we keep different kinds of weapons coming from different ages. From swords to spears to knives and gun, it was kept down here. 

I walked towards the room he was being kept that was guarded by two of my soldiers. I stop and ordered them to open the door. I went inside with Jisoo following me closely behind. The werewolf had both his arms and legs chained onto the cross. I bet those chains were soaked in wolfsbane because he can barely move from the pain it's causing him.

I slowly approached him, grabbing the pail of water that was on the table beside him and threw it on his face. That should wake him up. 

"So Mr. Jung, are you ready to give me answers now?" I asked once he regained his consciousness. He tried tugging on the chains that was holding him but it was no use.

"You bitch! Let me go!" he scowled at me.

"Let us not make this any harder than it should be wolf, you are not leaving this dungeon alive without giving me answers" I picked up a knife, dipping it on wolfsbane. "Now, who ordered you to kidnap the girl?"

"Your don't scare me Ruby Jane" he laughed, so I slowly gave him a cut on his face making sure he felt just how painful the poison is and Mr. Jung screamed. "Awe, did that hurt?"

"I will kill you! Let me fucking go!" I punched him on his abdomen

"I will try again, who ordered you to kidnap the girl?!"

The interrogation continued on, for every time he denied answering me, Jisoo and I took turns torturing him. I haven't done this in a long time and I am more than willing to rip his head off and tear him apart to pieces. The poison is seeping through his system, I can see that he is in extreme pain which made me smile. This is for hurting my mate.

Hours have passed, I know he is close to breaking. My clothes are now stained with blood and dirt. I shouldn't have dressed so nicely for this, what was I thinking. With another piercing of the knife on his body, he finally started talking again.

"Okay! okay, please I will tell you everything i know" I gave him a smirked. "The vampire that killed your first mate knows about the prophecy, he's put a bounty on who ever is going to find her in her new form. I have been tracking her for years now and just after the blood moon, I confirmed that she did exist. I was told to bring her to him. He's powerful and your army won't be able to face his forces."

"Kai ordered you? where is he?!" I screamed, I was furious that he dared  to do such thing.

"I- I don't know. I contact him through a messenger. Please just let me go, I won't tell him you've found her!" he begged. I can feel my fangs growing from anger but I tried to collect myself.

"Alright, since you have been cooperative" I started untying him and noticed that Jisoo was about to protest but she stopped when I looked at her, she gets what I mean. "Run, the door is open. You are free to go"

"R-really? Just like that?" he said. 

"Go, before I change my mind". He was scrambling to get to the door and I grabbed a spear that was set in the weapons carrier. I looked at Jisoo and smiled. 

I threw the spear that hit Mr. Jung straight on his head. "Bull's eye" Jisoo said.

"What a fool. He actually believed I was going to let him go" I replied. I wiped my hands off of any blood that got on me throughout the torture. "Kai knows that she exists Jisoo, what should I do. Half the prophecy is real and he is out to hunt her"

"It was a good idea to have her stay with us, she's no longer safe alone"

"Exactly my thoughts, follow up on what the werewolf said. We need to figure out where he is hiding and how big this army really is" I ordered her.

"You have to explain to her who you really are Alpha. I am sure she will understand. She is your mate, human or vampire, your mate bond is still there"

"I don't think she is ready Jisoo, I don't want her to scare her away"

"Then get to know her, make her love you so much she won't care about who you are"

She's got a point, but how am I going to do that. I have been alone for more than a hundred years. All I know is how to run a business and make weapons. I did not even think that she will actually exist. I have slept with men and women throughout the years but never found myself to care for them. Now she comes into my life, making me feel all sorts of things and I barely even know her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10 hehehehhehehe 🥰

hearts,

jnlskweens