Sealed

Jennie's POV

It was three in the afternoon and I did not get my hourly report from Jisoo yet. I asked her to update me about Lisa and where they are every hour. I continued reading through the business proposals that were on my desks when my phone rang. Finally.

The update was only their location, nothing else which was suspicious since Jisoo gives very detailed reports. I looked at it again and realized that they close to where the warehouse would be. I called the warehouse to confirm if Jisoo and Lisa have arrived but they said the two weren't there.

I started worrying about Lisa and dropped everything I was doing. Jisoo is a very skilled fighter, as my beta I know she will protect Lisa to death. I ran towards the elevator, into the parking lot and one of my body guards threw me car keys.

I drove as fast as I could to the location that Jisoo sent. Their car was located far deep into the end of the range road, but it was empty. Lisa's scent was faint and I cannot smell her anywhere. The other car reeked of rogues, probably why I can't detect Lisa.

I walked back to Jisoo's car, so I can find clues as to where to find them when I heard someone scream. Lisa. I followed the sound, finding that she was being held hostage by one of the rogue guys and Jisoo was on the ground looking exhausted and weak. She probably had to fight off the other rogues. I quickly jogged towards Jisoo to check if she was okay.

"Alpha, I tried to save her" Jisoo struggled to speak, obviously losing her strength. I felt my fangs come out and my senses heightened. How dare these rogues attack my mate and beta.

I slowly faced the guy that had Lisa by her neck, hissing at him. "Slow down, Alpha. I've got something very valuable to you" he mocked me. The guy's got a knife on Lisa's neck and I looked at her. She looked scared and confused on what's going on. Lisa stared at me, mouthing 'Jennie, help', and that just about broke my heart. I don't care if this is how she finds out about me, all I have in mind is her safety.

"Let her go and you won't have to die today" I threatened him.

"Always so cocky my dear Alpha" he laughed as he cut a wound on Lisa's neck, she screamed in pain and I was furious. "Ooops, my hand slipped"

"You bastard!" I attempted to lunge towards him but he immediately jumped back and used Lisa as a shield.

"Not so fast Alpha. If you want her back, you've got to tell me how to get past through your witch's barriers"

"And why would I do that?!, you are a rogue vampire. No morals, no coven.. all alone" I yelled at him. That comment touched a nerve as I can see his face turn sour.

"Still a bitch I see" the rogue draw another cut on Lisa.

"JENNIE!!! Lisa screamed my name in pain.

"I will make sure the next cut will kill her" he said. "Now tell me where your armoury is!!" the rogue ordered.

I can't attack him without putting Lisa in danger, but I can no longer see him torture her like that. This is the time, moon goddess help me.

I closed my eyes and started concentrating. The rogue just stood there staring at me, curious about what I was doing. "I'm waiting Alpha! Tell me where the passage is!!". I can hear him screaming but I did not let it distract me from what I was going.

Jisoo figured out my move and immediately tried to stop me, "Alpha!! Don't do it!" she screamed at me but I did not let any of their voices distract me. I slowed my breath and concentrated my hearing towards the rogue's heartbeat. It was slow, us vampires do not really have the same heart beats per minutes as humans does. I focused on it's slow rhythm.