Office

Lisa's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling a weight spread on my body. I opened my eyes and saw THE Jennie Kim snuggling up on me with her head tucked in my neck. She looks so peaceful, yet so cold and  pale.  I gave myself the minute to just indulge in her beauty. How can someone whom I have only met a couple days ago make me feel all these butterflies in my stomach. 

When I'm with her my heart beats so fast, I feel a rush of electricity through my body... I feel so connected to her, a certain longing to always be around her. Last night, when she said she needs to protect me, it brought me relief. All my life, I have never relied on anyone... and to hear her wanting to be with me and protect me, it somehow made me mad. It felt like she was toying with me.. like what she probably does with her other women.

Here comes a beautiful and successful woman wanting me and obsessing over me, I don't understand. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt her stir in my hold.

"Stop staring... you're creppy" Jennie said, still holding me with her eyes closed. 

"I- I'm sorry, you seem comfortable. I didn't want to wake you. Plus you looked beautiful sleeping" I smirked at her. Okay Lisa, brave. Jennie looked surprised by my comment and immediately got up. What is wrong with her? Last night she was begging for me to let her sleep beside me and now she's giving me attitude. 

"You have to get up and get ready, you're coming to the office with me" Jennie commanded before she left the room. See.. attitude. 

*****

I finished getting ready. I put together a business casual outfit, which I thought would be fitting for an office environment. I have no idea what kinda job I'm suppose to do, so I made sure I was comfortable but still looked confident.

When I was happy with outfit, I made my way out to the kitchen where I saw Irene, Jisoo and Sehun having breakfast

When I was happy with outfit, I made my way out to the kitchen where I saw Irene, Jisoo and Sehun having breakfast. The chef is here early making everyone their meal. 

"Good morning Lisa" Jisoo greeted and smiled at me. Irene and Sehun noticed my presence as well.

"Chef Han is here to make you breakfast, is there anything you want to eat?" Jisoo continued.She's always so attentive with things I need, the same way she is with Jennie. 

"Eggs and toasts will be fine" I replied. I looked over to where Chef Han was and thanked him. 

After he's done my meal, the four of us ate our breakfast and talked to each other. Irene and Sehun are the more talkative ones. Jisoo is more quiet and reserved, just like Jennie. Now and then, Irene and Sehun would stop and look at Jisoo as if waiting for her permission.It is obvious that Jennie is the boss, with Jisoo as her right hand, Irene and Sehun are her subjects. 

We were just about done our meal when Jennie came out. As usual, she looked well put together. Now I feel underdressed. 

Jennie stopped by the kitchen counter and grabbed a sandwich that Chef Han packed for her. She's got that same cold aura again, the same vibe that makes you fear her presence.