Bamboozled

Lisa's POV

Jennie's idea of a date was something else. We got to the training centre and she said "I wanna see how you've been doing with your self defence training". This is not remotely close to any dates I've been dreaming... I wanted a cute carnival date where they win me stuffies and feast on greasy and fatty food.

"This tour will be a high risk event, I want you by my side 24/7 Lisa... understood?" Jennie said as she laid down mats and organized the equipment in the training gym. I'd say I am decent with the things I have learned. I am able to build my endurance and strength, but nothing compared to what these people can do.

I am watching Jennie as she warms up. I have never seen her so laid back, usually she's always on high alert, but something about this tour makes her pause and just be present at the moment. "C'mon, show me what you got Luna" she said smirking at me as she get on her stance and signal for me to come for her.

I got myself on the mat and worked on my stance. Jennie and I are now face to face, waiting to see who's going to take their first move. "Scared Luna?" Jennie said mocking me. Oooooooh girl you're gonna get it.

I lunged at her and started throwing punches but I cannot land anything. She's small and quick. The next thing I know, Jennie's got me pinned on the floor as she locked in on my arms behind me. "Miss Kim, I don't think this fight is fair. You're using your alpha skills on me" I cried as I tapped on the floor signalling for her to let me go. Jennie brought her face closer to my ear and whispered "I like this position though" ughhhhh this girl. Her statement had my heart beating a million miles.

She eventually released me from her hold and took my time collecting myself again. I looked at her yawning and it made my blood boil. I can be strong and defend myself, without her help. This "date" is frustrating the shit out of me. "Again", I said seriously. I got up, took a deep breath and got into my stance.

"You're tired Lisa, we'll do this again next time", she uttered.

"I said again Alpha", I said with more authority. Jennie looked back at me, suggesting that my tone have offended her. I saw her got into her fighting stance and motioned for me to attack. "Getting brave now I see.. Or do you just enjoy the feeling of having me on top". Without any warning, I lunged at her. I swept her feet down and she fell, which I immediately took advantage. Putting my whole weight on her, I blocked her every attempt to get up. Scoop in, for weapons. Scoop out for her arms. Remembering the ground fighting techniques Jennie have taught me earlier. Technique always beats strength.

"Okay, get off me Lisa. You've proven your point", Jennie said under me. I got off of her and stood up, offering my hand to help her up. She had a smirk on her face as if she was proud of the skills I've demonstrated. "Very well done. I think you deserve a treat", she mentioned.

"Yeah? and what do I get", I better fucking hope she takes me for food. At this rate, I can and will eat anything. I know she doesn't really get hungry, but I'm still human for godsake. I saw Jennie remove her shirt, leaving her her sport bra on and her toned body out in the open. She slowly collected her hair and tied it up in a high ponytail, droplets of sweat noticeable on her. That's fucking hot. I felt the sudden urge to just grab that hair, pull her in close and indulge in her scent. I watched as she wet her lips with her tongue, as she slowly wipe the sweat off of her. The sight of her gave me butterflies, heat travelling through my body. Mine.

Uhmmm, excuse me intrusive thoughts what the fuck was that? I quickly shook my head at the ridiculous thoughts I'm having. I'm tired and hungry....hangry to be exact.I scoffed in annoyance.

Before I realized, Jennie was standing in front of me... too close for my liking actually. Specially not that I'm annoyed. She had wrapped her arms around my waist, pulled me closer, "I can smell your arousal Lisa... is that because of me" she whispered in my ear. I'm completely shocked by the words that came out of her mouth. Aroused??? Me??? Simply by looking at her??? I tried to dismiss the thoughts she's provoked inside my head.

"You're crazy Miss Kim"

"Ah.. so we're back to Miss Kim now?"

"Yes, and I am hungry. So can we please go?", I begged her.

"What would you like to eat my Luna?" she asked.

"You" I said seductively and noticed her eyes widened, pupils dilated and darkened. Two can play this game. "... what would YOU like to eat?" I continued. I saw the flare of her nose in anger, as if I just had pushed a button. She backed away, closed her eyes and took a deep breath before speaking again all the while keeping her arms around me . I win.

"We can stop by for burgers yeah?" She asked and I squealed in excitement!

"Okay, there's showers and fresh clothes in your locker room. Go clean up" Jennie directed, but I did not expect her to stand on her tip toes and steal a kiss from me. It was quick, yet I felt how soft her lips were, tasting the cherry chapstick she always wore... and her scent. My brain is going crazy, my heart is running. WHAT THE FUCK?!

She stepped away from me, walking towards her own personal change room. Hold on... hold on, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?. I was bamboozled. Jennie looked back towards my direction and winked at me, a devilish smirk is confidently plastered on her face.

I should be annoyed about the strings she's been pulling, but hell now I am just hungry and horny. Not the best combo. I rushed to pick up my stuff and went straight to shower... a cold, freezing shower.

----------------------------------------------------------
But did you miss me?????

I've been reading a lot of sapphic books lately and it's inspired me to continue.

Now, i apologize for the errors, i am once again easing back into writing

Love,

Jnlskweens