Fear

Lisa's POV

The events that transpired today were totally overwhelming. Jisoo and I were on our way to the warehouse after we had lunch together. The drive was scenic, the mountains were beautifully hugged by the abundance of trees and plants. It was a relaxing break away from the city.

My trance was interrupted when Jisoo hastily stepped on the gas and accelerated through the highway. It started to scare me. "Jisoo, slow down please", I asked her.

"Please buckle up and hold on. Someone's following us" Jisoo told me "I will try to lose them at range road towards the forest", she continued. I did as she said and held on to my seat tight. Jisoo then abruptly pulled the wheel off the highway and onto the unpaved road. She swiftly maneuvered through the different twists and turns of the road until we unfortunately arrived at a dead end.

I looked over to Jisoo and she looked more pale than she already was. I think I noticed her eyes turn red and fangs peeking through her lips. What the fuck? V-Vampire? I feel a surge of fear and confusion cascaded through my body. Looking at the rear view mirror, I saw two guys walking out of the black sedan and trapping us in in the car. Jisoo started rummaging inside her bag and grabbed a knife, handing it to me and warning me to not ever leave the car. She looked like she was ready to kill anyone in her path. I gave her a final look and asked her to be careful.

Jisoo stepped off of the car and I saw her disappear into thin air with the two guys. Holy shit. I wasn't sure what to do now. I grabbed my phone to see if I can call 911 but there was no signal, so I just sat here and waited for Jisoo to come back. I am so hyper aware of my surroundings, every small sound or rustling made me fear for my life. Jisoo said that the Alpha will come find me, did she mean Jennie?

There was a ton of question going through my head right now. It makes sense, Jennie's cold and pale skin, her super speed... and the attack at the bar. I am trying to process all these new information in my mind when someone broke opened the door and grabbed me by the hair. He started dragging me outside the car towards the empty filled.

"Suprise, Luna" the guy said. Luna? Why does everyone keep calling me that. I started screaming and not a moment later, Jisoo came back to where the guy have brought me to. Her clothes, now covered in blood and dirt.

"Jisoo, help me!" I said. Jisoo looked at me and then to the bad guy. She lunged forward trying to attack him but missed. This guy was faster and stronger than Jisoo. It didn't help that he won't let go of me. I noticed a cut on Jisoo's leg which is probably not helping our situation. She tried to attack again, but this time the guy violently kicked her and she fell on the ground, Fuck I'm gonna die here.. WE are gonna die here.

I struggled off his grip but it was useless, "Let me go!" I screamed at him, but his grip on my neck just tighten.

"Feisty, I bet your Alpha would do just about anything to save you right now" the bad guy told me. Man, I was just enjoying my steak with Jisoo at lunch and now I am stuck... probably about to die in the hands of walmart version Edward Cullen. I was ready to scream the fuck out of my lungs again to call for help and as if the universe granted my wish... Jennie Kim came.

I saw her rush towards to Jisoo to check if she was okay before looking over to me. The well put together, elegant and beautiful Jennie Kim stared at my captor with her eyes red and fangs out. She looked like she was ready to kill anyone right now.

Jennie Kim hissed at the bad guy, but he held a knife on my throat making her back away. "Let her go and you won't have to die today" she threatened. The man started slowly running his knife through my neck and I screamed in pain. With that, Jennie launched towards him, but coward used me as a shield preventing Jennie from getting the upper hand.