Chapter 3: Did You Ring?

Jack owed Cupid big time for what he did, but right now, Jack had more important plans on his hands. After they left Olympus, Jack went to North's location. He had to get them all together, then they can all search together for Juri. Jack didn't even bother knocking, he just went right inside the factory. He passed multiple Yetis that were preparing for the next Christmas. 

"Phil!" Jack called to one of the Yetis that he recognized. Phil turned to him with a toy train his arms, muttering a what in his language.

"Where's North? It's important."

Phil led Jack to North's office to find him working on a ice train model.   

"I told you before, knock before yo-" 

North turned around and paused when he spotted Jack, his face lit up. "Ahaha! Jack! It's been a while."

He walked up to Jack then asked.

"How are you doing? You know with...?" North was hinting about her.

Jack shrugged, with a small side smile. "I've been better."

North chuckled, "Well at least you are okay."

He went over to his desk to sit in his chair, "And what brings you here, if you don't mind me asking?"

Jack followed him to his desk, saying "I know where Juri is."

North's eyes went wide.

"Jack." He said, standing up, "How do you know?"

"Thanks to Cupid, he took me to see Apollo. I was told my fate on the journey by his Oracle. Which by the way, is kind of creepy..." Jack says.

"Well what did the Oracle say?" North urged.

"If I remember, she said something about that I'll find what I've been looking for. But at the last part, she had said 'that to remember, it is something you cannot bear: they don't like to share...' "

North frowned, "And who is they?"

"That was what I was thinking." Jack replied, "Apollo is also the God of truth, and he told me that Juri was on island. It's called Anthemoessa."

"Then let's go and find her!" North urged, grabbing his coat. 

"North, wait. Do you even know where Anthemoessa is?"

North froze as he was about to slip on his coat and hat. "Oh..."

"Well, do you know?!" North said back.

"It sounds familar, back when I was training Juri, I think we read something about it."

"Okay, new idea!" He announced, "You go to the library and look for that book! And I'll go and prepare the sleigh while I call in Tooth, Sandy, and Bunny. We leave today."

"I couldn't agree more with ya." Jack says with a smirk. He pulls his bag of letters over his head. "You mind if I leave this here for a bit. I don't want anything to fall out as I look for the book."

Jack was going to be looking for that book like a mad man, so North let him keep it there. Once Jack left, North remembered to ask him if he wanted to take it with him on the trip, but Jack was already gone. North shrugged, picking up the bag, opening it to see if anything looked valuable enough that Jack would want to take with him. He arched an eyebrow when he only spotted folded papers inside. He took one out and unfolded it, North gasped softly when he read 'Dear Juri,'.

"So this is what he's been doing." He muttered to himself, "Well I can't let these go to waste!"

He carried the bag with him to the sleigh and put it in the very back. Afterall, he has a letter delivery for Juri.

-*-

Jack was glad that he left the bag with North, because if he hadn't: the letters would have flew everywhere. Jack flying all over the library room, it sometimes made his head spin on how fast he was flying. He couldn't stop, he needed to find the book. He remembered the book was written by some author by the last name of Hamilton. He looked at the H section, every book but it wasn't there. He checked the S section for Siren, nothing. Finally after a while of bookshelf after bookshelf, he decided to finally go search the Greek section. After the tenth row, he spotted the familar dark green book with gold framing. Jack opened the book to the index, searching for 'Sirens', he found it on page 48.

His eye caught it, as he read it outloud to himself, "The Sirens lived on an island, called Anthemoessa, in the sea between Sicily and Italy..."

His hand slapped the halves of the open book together, to close it. Jack decided to take the book along with him on the journey just in case. He ran out to the main room and found North standing there with Sandy and Bunny. A portal opened and walked in Tooth, when she spotted Jack, she smiled.

"Jack!" She said, hugging him. Once they pulled away, she stuck her fingers between his lips, pulling apart his mouth, to see his teeth once more.

"Tooth!" North said, she snapped from her infatuated state of Jack's teeth.

"Sorry." Tooth apologizes, pulling away her hands from his mouth, "It's just been a while since I've seen them..."

"On a serious matter, Jack has figured out where Juri is."

All their faces lit up, Tooth spun into the air, "I knew she wasn't dead!"

"Heh, she's too stubborn for death to even get to her." Bunny says, Jack chuckled.

"Where is she though?" asked Tooth.

"On an island, called Anthemoessa, it's in the sea between Sicily and Italy." 

"That's is central of the Mediterrian Sea!" North says from experince, since has been every inch of the World, thousands of times. "Lets go!"

"What now?" Bunny asked.

"Of course! We all need her back, just as much as Jack does. After all, she does need to finish making these." North says then pulls a container of cookies. He opened the box and inside were Juri's cookies that she half way finished before Pitch's war. But the cookies were broken, dry, and as well as moldy. Tooth turned away from the nasty sight, as Jack and Sandy lowered their eyes and Bunny slightly gagged.

North looked down at the box, "Uhh, they didn't look like this yesterday...oh well. Come on!"

Everyone followed North to his sleigh, Bunny said he still didn't trust his sleigh and his holes were better. North fired back with that there were no holes in the ocean to travel through. Either way, Bunny was still forced inside and off they were to Anthemoessa.