Chapter 12: Let the Flames Begin

"You are so dead once I get out of this!" Miaka yells at Jack, trying to break the ice wrapped around her feet up to her ankles.

Juri raised an eyebrow, "Umm...how did that happen?"

Miaka spun back, her eyes widening "My Lady! Forgive me if I sound rude, but why didn't you put on the clothes I fetched for you?!"

"Well I'm in a towel, so I am covered." Juri replied with a smirk as she leaned against the tree. She put up her bow and arrow, Jack chuckled. 

"Disgusting." Miaka muttered about Jack when he chuckled.

"And to answer that question, Miaka: I would have put them if you hadn't attempted to kill Jack."

"But Lady Juriko," says Miaka, then pointed her dagger at Jack, "He tried to see the pure full body of our beloved Queen, you! No man should have access to see!"

"Unless it is her Syn.." one Siren mumbles to Ifama, but no one heard. Ifama chuckled slightly.

"It is disgusting, that he should have his eyes ripped out!" Miaka finishes.

"Woah calm down warhead." Jack said with his hands raised, Juri rolls her eyes playfully. "You should at least here our side of the story, before you try to kill me."

Juri and Jack both began to explain the situation, it took a bit to convince Miaka that Jack wasn't lying or a lecher, but she soon sighed in defeat and apologized for 'wanting to rip every part of him and feed them to the Mermaids or Harpies'. Amelia eventually found them and handed Juri her stack of cloths and shoes. Juri hugged her, "Thank you Amelia."

"Okay now that we settled this...how is Miaka going to get out of the ice?" Ifama asked.

They looked down at Miaka, who was still sitting on her bum with her feet still frozen to the ground. Ifama walked over and with her spear, she banged the end of it against the ice. It left cracks on the ice, and more and more she hit it, til finally it shattered. Miaka wiggled her feet, and on her feet was left some ice bits. She stood up and almost tripped, she held onto Ifama for support.

"What's wrong?" asked Juri.

"It feels really weird when I walk." Miaka answered.

"It's probably because your feet are really cold. Girls!" Ifama said, the two other two Sirens walked over and picked up Miaka into their arms.

"Where do you want us to take her, Lady Juriko?" They asked.

"Any place she would like, as long as it is warm." 

They nodded and retreated back with Ifama. Juri turned to the Guardians.

"If you don't mind, I would like to speak with Jack alone."

Once they left, Jack turned to Juri. "I think it's time you put on your clothes..."

Juri laughed and walked behind a tree to change. She dropped the towel beside the tree as Jack turned away just in case. He would chuckle every now and then when he would hear squeals come fromher struggling to keep balance on putting on her clothes. Juri eventually was ready and came from behind him, her gloved hand tapping his shoulder. (OUTFIT>>>)

Juri was beautiful as ever, and to Jack, she would always be more than that. She stared up at him with a smile, and he looked into those crystal green orbs of hers. Then his eyes trailed down to her lips, so pink and soft. He had the strongest urge to kiss her, but he felt that if he did, she would never speak to him. They had to start over, she couldn't remember, this thought saddened Jack. Juri tried to jump from this moment by saying, "You never did answer my question, Frost."