Chapter 20: Intruder Alert!

The four of them walked out of the palace, then Leukosia asked, "Did you inform Parthenope about this?"

"We didn't know where she is, so Miaka is looking for her right now."

They entered to the shoreline, and found the Guardians and all the Sirens there, which Juri felt a bit uncomfortable there. Strangers and Liars ran inside her head, even though she did know them, it made her uncomfortable that she knew everything now when they all were putting up an act. But Juri understood like she's said before, and she planned soon to let them all know, one day

"Jack!" North yelled, motioning for them to come over, but Jack held up his index finger motioning to give him a minute. 

The Sirens circled around the intruder and seperated when they spotted two of their Queens coming through. Finally when they got close enough, Jack muttered in shock "Oh...my...god..."

"Cupid?!" Juri yelled with a grin on her face. The blonde stopped his sweet talk with the Sirens when he heard them. He turned and Juri jumped at him into a hug, they both laughed and everyone except Jack, were confused. 

"Juri, I missed you so much!" Cupid says when he pulls her away. 

"I can't believe you're here! I have so much to tell you..." Juri rambled on then Sirens began to question them on how they knew each other, until it was heard, 

"What is going on here?!" a familar voice yelled. All of their attention was fixed on Parthenope as she entered the area with Miaka beside her. Parthenope had on her typical style, always clothing that was good for training or war. She wore a short v-necked dark brown armor styled dressed, designed with gold snakes on her chest area and torso as well as her armband. Her sides were revealed in the dress with a gold under skirt with brown flaps outside of it incrested with small gold shaped diamonds.

Parthenope spotted the group and quickly made her way over and when she met face to face with the blonde God, they made direct eye contact. It was silent for a moment as his emerald eyes stared into her brown ones, and a light shined both in their eyes at the same time.

The green haired Queen snapped from her trance, and put on her glare as she stated, "Who are you?"

Cupid smirked walking closer to Parthenope, "My, my." He whispered, "You are the most exquisite woman, I have ever laid eyes on in all my life."

He took up her hand into his, "Forgive me for intruding on your island, but to answer your question my Goddess: I am Eros, Cupid in other terms." Cupid's lips kissed the Siren's hand and before he knew it, she pushed him away hard that it sent him flying towards Jack and Juri.

"I have no intentions in playing your games! I don't believe you as being the son of the Aphrodite, a God if even. You're so..." She trailed off, since she couldn't even think of terms to describe him.

"Handsome, gorgeous, romantic, genius, a G-" Cupid went on.

"Annoying, full of it, and don't forget annoying." Jack finished with a smirk on his face with a few giggles from the Sirens and laughs from the Guardians, in return he got a small smack on the chest by Juri. 

Parthenope rolled her eyes, "I'm leaving now. If you need me Leukosia: I'll be in my training room!"

"Don't leave now." Cupid said smiling as he walked behind her, she faced him, "How about you leave you diestramméni choíron." She spat.

"That wasn't very nice. I speak Greek too ya know." He said still with his cocky smirk on. Cupid then whispered something in Greek into Parthenope's ear. Juri and Leukosia heard since they were close to them. They both went wide eyed as they muttered an ''Oh no..."