Chapter 35: Love Never Dies

"Uhh, hello?" Cupid's voice echoed into the microphone as he tapped it lightly to test it. He stood on the large stage of the dining area. Everyone turned to him, even Jack and Juri who were seated together on the center table of the front. He regained his posture and smiled, raising his glass of champaigne, "I would like to propose a toast, to Jack and Juri."

Everyone raised their glasses, as Cupid continued, "But there comes a time in our lives where you meet such a special person. A young perfect human being to you that you want to be around for a long time. That moment came both to Jack and Juri a little over a year ago when they met me."

They all started laughing, Juri was in hysterics by then.

"I remember when I first met this pair. I became instant friends with Juri, while Jack on the other hand loathed me at the time. He was jealous, and I was and am, incredibly good looking." Laughter filled the area again, "My mother, Aphrodite had told me she had saw a different future for Juri, without me. Then the day came when I saw Juri giving Jack a lesson in archery, and by the way he looked at her, I knew instantly what my mother ment. This is what she ment: Jack and Juri, you are each other's future."

Juri's cheeks lit up as Jack kissed her head. Everyone awwed.

"I am honored to be your ring bearer and best man. I am also honored to bare the arrow of your relationship." He then pulls out the arrow from the inside of his jacket. "This arrow, symbolizes one of the greatest loves, I have ever witnessed. Nothing can interfere, becuase they will always be together."

They all started clapping, Jack and Juri looked at each other, smiling at one another. Cupid walked over to his table, sitting beside Parthenope. Though, she stood up along with her sister. They both stood on the stage and Leukosia found another microphone for herself.

"Juri, you know that we were very close with your mother, after all she is our sister." Leukosia started, "You remind us of her, heavily too Juri. You have her heart and kindness, with the eyes of determination from your father Andre." added Parthenope.

"And before she and Andre died, we promised her, if anything happened, we would always protect and look after you, even if you weren't here on the island." A tear slid down Leukosia's cheek, she wiped it with a smile. A heavy pain set in Juri's chest as she felt it too,  "And sometimes, life isn't always fair...but we still have you Juri."

A tear slid down Juri's face, Jack then wrapped an arm around her, hugging her with comfort. 

"And in the words, of Andre Vaurabourg Winters!" Parthenope proclaimed, "'If any boy hurts my little girl, I will drag them to their grave by dropping a piano on their head.' Jack...I will do worse, so please take care of her."

Everyone laughed, they walked off the stage as Jack stood up, switching with them. Juri stood up too, to hug both Parthenope and Leukosia, a few more tears fell from all three of the women's faces. No one noticed Parthenope's since she hid it, though Juri, Leukosia and Cupid saw. Juri was sad to depart from her only family, she felt bad to have to leave them. She smiled at them when they pulled away, wiping her tears, then sitting back down looking up to the stage where Jack stood for his speech.

"I'm not really exprienced with things like speeches and weddings, but all I can really put into words is:" He continued, "About over 300 years ago, I died saving my little sister from falling into a frozen pond. I saved her, but it cost my life. Then the Moon turned me in who I am today. I had no memory after that, only that no one could see me, because no one knew who Jack Frost was. I lived like that for the next following years. I learved, I adapted, and watched everyone grow. I didn't though. "

Jack's eyes landed on Juri, his gaze softened, "But once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. That's when I met Juri." Everybody awwed, Juri's face was starting to turn pink. Jack smiled, "I thought she wouldn't see me like most people do, but I was surprised she screamed when I scared her. 300 years, no one saw me, but you. That day on, I knew, I had to see you again. She was stubborn, I'll tell you that, refused to talk or see me again. But we encountered Pitch, the person she was to beat. And Bunny here,"