Chapter 22: Bound To You

It's been a week since Jack has informed Parthenope and Leukosia of his upcoming plans. Juri has been even more busier than before, due to the hard events that have impacted them all. A Siren by the name of Akinli had gone missing, they found out about this the day her room mate, Amelia, found her gone one morning. Melpone sent a search party around the island, Ifama eventually found a ripped piece of Akinli's dress, wet, clawed, and with a scale, partically a Mermaid's scale. The Bid Three eventually conjured up that this was caused by their enemies. So Juri has been trying hard to help Melpone train the force harder and the rest of the Sirens, as well as help Himeropa perfect the brass staff for Jack. So Jack hasn't been really able to talk to Juri much, but he tried.

Though, it gave the Winter spirit time to think of ideas on how to propose to the Siren. And to his luck, the island then stopped recieving floods of rain every night as of a few days ago. Yet, instead of rain now, the island's temperature dropped, rather than the usual mild warm weather, Anthemoessa now recieved chances of cold winds with hints of warmth. But the nights would become even colder, just to Jack's advantage to his upcoming proposal. He planned to do it tonight, he has even informed the Guardians, Queens, and Cupid about it. To which they congradulate him of.

Jack reached the training area for the Sirens and found Juri there, in a bridge position, though she went far to even putting her head between her knees.

"Okay ladies on the count of three, we do it all together! One! Two! Three!"

Thats when Juri lifted herself up by her arms, her legs up in the air straight. The Sirens followed ever movement, Juri then did a split still holding herself up.

"Now starter position!"

They all closed the split and dropped their feet to the ground, standing up.

"Okay everyone, take 5!"

The Sirens then began drinking their water and talking to one another. Amelia went to talk to Juri as Jack made his way closer to the pair. Juri was patting her head and neck with a towel then she spotted Jack. Her face lit up with a large smile and said, "Hey!"

"Hey." He said back with a smile.

"So what brings you here to my flexability lesson? Wanting to know how to do a split?" She joked, making Amelia giggle.

"I rather not do something that could make me lose a limb." He said with a smirk, making Juri giggle. "Just came here to ask you something."

"And that would be...?"

"Are you free tonight?"

Juri gazed over at her class and Amelia, looking back up at Jack replying with, "Well, my lesson will end at 4 and then shower. So I should be done by 5. Why?"

Jack's heart flipped in joy when she said that. Then his plan will go in motion.

"Great. Meet me at the pond near your training area at 6."

She nodded and turned back to her class, telling them their time is up and to continue the lesson. Jack turned on his heel with a grin on his face as he walked off.

*****

Six

"Okay...Here it goes." Jack whispers to himself, running a hand through his hair as he paced around the pond. (Picture in external link>>>) Jack felt that time were going by slower and slower by the secong, though it might have been his impatientness. He wondered what was taking Juri so long (he overexagerating only a 3 minutes have passed). He heard some leaves rub onto one another and footsteps. His head shot up to the source and saw a hand and a green and white leg step up. Then out came Juri from the trees and she smiled over at Jack. (Picture of what she's wearing at the side>>>)