Running

A/N: This is the Izuku version of my other book "Gone with the wind". It is mostly copy paste but there are some changes too!

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise.

I can't believe this is happening!

Why would anyone chase me?

ME?! Out of everyone!

I don't look tasty and I am still a kid so I am basically broke!

Trying to take a kid.... What a pervert must this person be?

I was scared. It was already late and I was flying slightly above the pavement since I wasn't allowed to use my wings in public. It was part of my quirk after all and I didn't want to get into prison for using them.

Ahhh!

I only hope no one will report me!

....

If someone should be reported than it is the guy following me!

Come on leave me be!

Why are you following me?

This is seriously creeping me out!

Gosh what if he want's me dead?

I can fight him if worse comes to worst!

Still I would rather just run before getting into some kind of problems!

24h detainment. That was what would await me if someone reported me or I would get caught. It already happened once to me and it was no fun at all. Sitting in an empty and cold cell at a police station was certainly no fun. Back then they caught me flying because I was in a rush. It was the same day my father died. He was the best dad one could have had. My wings were also from his part of the family. He had some too but they were bat wings. I loved him and I wanted to be there as fast as I could. Though I got caught, I was lucky they decided to let me leave after checking my story. In the end I only spent 3 hours in a cell. Thanks to the police officer who was very kind and understanding there was no note taken down about this minor crime.

I need to fly faster!

Just a little bit faster!

Please let me escape!

Ohh how I wish I had my provision license right now!

Then I would attack this psychopath!

WHY IS THE PERSON STILL FOLLOWING ME?

It was pitch black outside as I was flying as fast I could back home from school. I was a first-year students at UA. It was my dream school but it was rather far away from where I live and so I am always getting home when the sun already set. Though I never complained about it. The darkness is kinda a part of me. My wings were jet black after all. I personally loved the night. It was calming to say the least.

Ahhh why!

Just let me be!

Nothing good will come out of this!

Why are you even targeting a student?

*Sigh*

I need to be faster!

Just a little bit more and I'll be home!

The reason why I wanted to be a hero was because of my dead father. He used to tell me stories about his time as a vigilante. I didn't know back then what a vigilante was and thought he was a hero. No matter what he was, he was my personal hero after all. So, he made me promise that if I wanted to save people I would need to get a license for it and be a real pro and not a vigilante. He said it was dangerous and no one was backing one up. That's why he wishes for me to be a real one.