Get Out!

I couldn't remember when I fell asleep but at some point, I did. The red feather was still in my hand and I only let go of it when I woke up. Needless to say, that I was happy seeing that nobody entered my room while I was asleep. The wires to the monitoring machine were still laying on the ground.

Me: I wonder if I can get out?

I wanted to stand up and leave the room but the moment I did try to move pain shoot through my back and I ended up hissing in pain.

Nope!

That was a bad decision!

Should have known that this hurt!

Looks like I can't get out... But I ask the ravens for help.

Raven: CAW!

Me: Ah I am fine!

Raven: CAW!

Yeah I am fine. 

I just want to get closer to the window and feel that breeze!

It feels nice but I am sure it would feel even better from there.

Come to think of it... It looks like I am on the 3rd floor or higher.

But first lets move

Me: *Sigh* I can do this.

Raven: Caw?!

Me: It's okay. You don't need to help me. I should be able to do this.... but tell me... do you know what happened?

Raven: Caw?

Me: I mean why I am here?

Raven: Caw.

Me: I know I collapsed. I remember getting my ... you know chopped off.

Raven: Caw?

The raven tilted it head in confusion and that was when another raven came closer to me.

Raven 2: CAW!

Me: Framed? What do you mean I was framed?

Raven 2: CAW CAW CAW!

Me: By a villain?

Raven 2: CAW!

Me: You know you don't make much sense. Can you tell me more than just I was framed by a villain. Who and Why?

Raven 2: CAW!

Me: To get rid of me?! HUH!

Raven 3: CAW! CAW! CAW!

Me: BITCH MIGHT!!!!

Now I heard enough! It was just pieces but I had a rough idea what happened. All Might hired a villain to frame me. This was why Hawks and Dabi were angry at me. Though I would have loved to know more about what happened but for now I needed some more of that fresh air that was coming through the smashed window. 

That was why I slowly stood up and went to the window. As I came close to it, I could hear some hectic footsteps outside the room and then a bang as the door was slammed open. All the ravens immediatelly reacted and flew out of the window hovering there as a flock of bird.

Dabi: Don't do it!

Me: Huh?

I just was there with an open window and a raven that just landed there, which followed me to the window.

Raven: *Caw*

What do you mean missunderstanding?!

They shouldn't even be here!