Revenge

Dabi's POV:

It was only after the boy blacked out that me and Hawks went back home.

Me: That bastard better not come in my sight ever again.

Hawks: You saw in what conditions we left him? It will be a wonder if he survives that.

Me: It would be better if he doesn't after all he did!

Hawks: I miss our baby bird!

Me: Me too.

It was only a week after we lost our son to that bastard. Both of us were not home that day and we left our 2-year-old son with a nanny. We thought that when we finish our job early we could come back and see him but what we found was something completely else.

How can someone be so cruel and attend UA?!

On top of that the same class like my brother?!

He deserved much more!

The nanny was stabbed to death and her throat was slit open. Our child was placed in the middle of the room and his stomach was cut open with his wings removed and his heat laying beside him.

Flashback brought to you by a black cat and a hawk morning over their small baby chicken

We just came back and found our son and the whole apartment into chaos.

Me: Babe?!

It took me a couple of minutes to regain my own self. Hawks was right beside me kneeling on the floor and touching our sons feathers and close our sons eyes. He was crying and we both were not okay.

Me: Kei?

I went over him after I regain the ability to walk again. The sight alone left me paralyzed.

Me: Keigo?

Again he didn't say a thing but the way his wings were covering the floor, I knew that he dropped all tension on them and was just crying.

Me: Please Chicken, say something....

I went over to him and crouched beside him. There was only one thing to do now and so I hugged him. That was when he broke and started crying into my arms. I also cried. We spend a lot of time like this before both of us moved away and called the police.

Before we did that however we needed some time alone.

Hawks: Who does something like this?

Me: We will find out.

Hawks: If I get them then.... Then...

Me: I know. They will pay for this!

Hawks: Black feathers... You think that?

Me: Let's find out.

Just like that we checked out CCTV footage and found our black winged villain.

Hawks: How can someone with wings like us do something this horrible?

Me: I don't know but now we know who this person is!

End of flashback bought to you by a furious cat

I should have gotten rid of his wings so that he never recovers!

Maybe even left a scar on him!

TSK! I knew I should have let him burn longer!

It was horrifying. I still could see the state our little chicken was in every time I close my eyes. Hawks wasn't doing any better. It was our son after all. The scenery was haunting us at night and it wouldn't be the first night that we decided to just drink bottles after bottles after bottles of alcohol to forget.