Nothing can stop me!

It didn't take long after we finished breakfast that a raven came to me and informed me about what was going on.

Raven: Caw!

Me: ... Thanks.

Dabi: Don't tell me it's already time.

Me: Well apparently they want to get Toga out. Whoever that is.

Hawks: Ah that's the girl we captured.

Dabi: So the LOV.

Me: Well they want to get her out and All Might is currently with them.

Hawks: Perfect! Then let's go and capture them!

Me: No one would believe us if we bring him in tho.

Dabi: The kid is right, chicken.

Hawks: They will with proof.

Me: You want some audio file?

Hawks: Better! Can we strap a go-pro on one of the ravens.

Me: I think we can. What do you say, raven?

Raven: CAW!

Me: He says yes.

Just like that we proceeded to put a go-pto that Hawks brought into the room with his feather around the ravens neck. The bird was a god boy as he let us do so without any problems at all. Once we finished doing that, I let him go and told him to fly ahead.

Me: Now let's go! I can't wait to have him in jail for all what he did!

Hawks: Wow not so fast there feathers! You are staying here!

Me: But!

Hawks: No buts! Your wings were bloody yesterday and we still didn't clean  them up! I don't want you to get more injured!

Dabi: He's right kid. You gave us quite a fright with that high fever of yours. It's not even a day ago that you woke up and you want to go heads into a dangerous situation?! Not with us.

Me: You can't do this.

Dabi: Watch us!

Hawks: There no need to for you to come with us! I promise we will get them.

Dabi: Just rest.

They both stood up and no matter how much I struggled they didn't let me go with them. Hawks used his feathes to prevent me from leaving the room and went ahead with Dabi to capture the bad guys. I on th eother hand was left alone but it was not as if they could stop me from leaving the appartment anyways.

Me: As if I would stay here.

I went towards the window and tried to open it but it was locked. Since the window was obviously locked I tried all the other windows and doors only to find all of the locked.

Me: ... Locked... Well you made me do this!

Seeing as every single one was locked I took a chair and slammed it against the window that I thought would be the best choice to leave the appartment and the easiest to repair since it was the one to the balcony.

Once I threw the chair against it, it broke and I went outside.

Me: Trying to cage me in... pfff! You can't hold me back from meeting them!

My wings still hurt like hell but I had a pain killer before so the pain was now bareable.

Raven: CAW?

Me: I am sure. I need to go there.

Now the only question was if my newly wings could actually carry me. I did had some mixed feelings about what I was about to do.

You can do this!

I know I can!

Just open your wings and flap!

I learned how to fly when I was 6 soo I should know how to fly...

Please just don't give up on me!

Me: *Inhale*

Here goes nothing!

Me: *Exhale*

Once I collected my thoughts and my mind on it, I ran towards the balcony and jumped over the railing. That was the moment I realiced we were on the top floor of a 13 story building. Maybe jumping out wasn't the best idea but it was my only chance and I needed to get up into the air.

I began dropping to the ground rather fast and the ravens began flying after me too. I tried open my wings but it hurt soo much at the beginning. Only half way though  until hitting  the pavement I managed to open them and glide through the sky. I knew I needed to flap my wings but it hurt so much that I rather would just glide through the sky. Too bad that that wasn't something I could do.

SHIT!

This freaking hurt!

Not even painkiller helps.

Gosh... I hate this!

But I need to go there!

I have a bad feeling!

Something will happen to them!

...

I had really god intuition since I was half animal after all. Hawks should have them too but he is a trained hero and I was sure that he loved the danger way too much that he even listens to his own gut feelings. However I couldn't just ignore them not after they were never wrong.

I knew how it felt to be wingless and I didn't wish it for him to experience how that feels like. It is as if someone just took your freedom away.

Not only that but something told me that if they really are dealing with AfO then they would need a lot more help. This was why I was currently flying towards the only house I knew would help me no matter what.

It was the home of my dear friend Shinso. Even though I still felt betrayed there was no time to think about that now. I needed to go there and ask for help. The police or any other hero wouldn't believe  me but if it were hitoshi then maybe he would. 

It took me around 5 minutes to get to their house and when I landed I wlt the blood actually dripping from my wings down. It was certainly not a good sign but who cares! There were more important  things to do for now!

Once I landed I went to the door and used the doorbell and waited.

The funny thing was that there were hundrets of ravens all around me. Some were circling the house other on the tree branches some were even on the ground.

Me: ... Please be there!

I was soo impatient  that I rang the doorbell again and this time it was opened but no other than my old teacher was standing there.