Mistake

Hawk's POV:

I saw the boy cry and have a mental breakdown. Something was wrong and the bad feeling I had grown only stronger. This was definitely not what I wanted. He should have paid for what he did but this was different. His life was ruined and he was so close to death himself.

What me and Dabi wanted for him or wished for him was a life in regret. He should have been defenseless and mourning for his quirk and not close to dying. We lost something precious to us and so did he. That was the goal! But this! This was not what we wanted at all.

This was why I followed him.

Me: Wake up!

After he complete collapsed, the ravens were protectivly flying around him but they let me pick him up without attacking and followed me as I flew to the next hospital.

This wasn't what I wished for!

Please make it kid!

You can't die like that!

This is not how you should end your suffering!

You should live and remember what you have done wrong!

It didn't take me long to get him to the hospital and then get a nurse and a doctor to help himout.

Time skip brought to you by a small raven that tried to escape a predator hawks and cat!

I was in the kids' room and I couldn't help but think about what happened.

I wonder why you've been so cruel to us and yet be so friendly toward these orphans....

Did you change?

Or

Did we get the wrong person?

...

It can't be!

We also had a detective!

They all saw the footag and told us they would investiaget! An day after it happened they called us telling us that they found the person. But they told us that they couldn't do a thing!

THAT's THE FUCKING REASON WE TOOK EVERYTHING INTO OUR HANDS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

But your wings and the black feather we found...

They were so obvious too!

Shit!

We never let the feather be tested ourselfs!

Now thinking about it... that detective was also kinda weird.

Who says stabby stabby wounds...

Did he even investigate?!

I knew we shouldn't have listened to him but go to someone else!

But he was the only one that arrived him and some guy with very crusty like skin.

I should have gone and give the feather to an laboratory for testing myself.

Even if it is from a quirk it won't be the same as a normal feather from a raven.

GOSH!

What if that detective was just very lazy!

I knew results in one day was way to unrealistic!

How didn't I suspect that earlier?!

How could we miss that?

Did we really jump to conclusions?

Whispers in the WindOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara