Nothing left but Sorrow

I woke up laying in my own blood. My body felt numb and I could tell that no one came to see me. No one cared for me after all. There was no need for anyone going around looking for me. All I did was look for the younger kids. One of the elder kids could easily replace me.

She let me live...

No, that's not right!

She left me to die here...

Just one glance beside me and I could see the base of my wings laying there.

She really just cut them of...

Did she really want to kill me?

Why am I even questioning that?!

She is cruel and she doesn't care.

One mouth less to feed.

Still what have I done wrong?

Why do I deserve something like this?

If only I never encountered Hawks and Dabi...

Heroes...

They all are the same!

No one cares!

Not Aizawa, not Shinso not my family not any pro hero...

They all just watched and did nothing!

They really are the worst!

Where is a hero when you need one?

Me: Pfff-hahahahaha

I should have just died back then!

Why did anyone save me from that street?

I laid there on the ground and started thinking about my life these last couple of months.

Nothing that happened is logicall!

Why did they attack me?!

WHY?!

I hate them!

They ruined my life!

But then there is All Might!

That Bitch poisoned my mothers thoughts!

She would have never abandoned me if it were not for him!

I SWEAR THE MOMENT I GET BETTER... I'LL PAY THEM ALL BACK!

... That's what I want to do... but being realistic that wouldn't happen.

How do I a mere child beat the number 1 hero?!

Not only that but I need to find out what really happened and who framed me!

There must be some connection between me and Hotwings.

Why did they kill their child and why frame me?

I seriously can't believe that there was no detective that investigated this!

As I was thinking that I could hear someone coming up the stairs. I knew these footsteps all too well too.

Jean: Get up and clean your mess. After that stay in your room. We have visitors and I don't want them to see something filthy like you.

Me: Yes Ma'am....

My voice came out rather weak but even if that was so, I still needed to reply. Standing up and moving was another story. It was hard even replying. I never thought that I could feel that much pain. One thing was for sure now, after this I had one heck of a pain tolerance.