As simple as that!

AfO POV:

After my friend started to annoy me with his wife and the son of the wife, I decided to help him out. It was quite easy to do so too. That's why I don't understand how the number 1 hero doesn't manage a kid. I have 3 of them! They are a nightmare and without Kurogiri I would have for sure killed them all by now.

Like for real!

One is a psycho bitch. . .

And

The other one, is simply a huge man child with a gaming obsession.

The worst part was that Yagi came to mr nearly completely drunk and started to talk about how annoying that brat was. It was also the first time he basically asked me to do something. Up till now he only did some side complains and comparison to the bastard.

If he had such a huge problem with the child then he could have come to me in the first place... But nooo he had to get basically drunk to tell me that.

As I was thinking about the kid my own 3 children came to me. The only reason I was thinking about that was because All Might gave me and my family of villains an invitation to his new wedding.

Toga: I can't believe you just yeeted me out the window!

Shigaraki: pfff! Well you enjoyed it and I jumped after you to the extra level.

Toga: That's not an excuse, Crispy!

Shigaraki: Stop calling me Crispy you Vampire!

I saw Kurogiri looking at me asking me for help and all I could think of was smile at him and I also knew I had to get him a bottle of wine. The poor babysitter looked like spanking them all and then caging them up for life. He sure was done with them.

Me: Enough!

Just one word from me was all it took for them to get quiet again.

Me: I have an invitation card to Yagi's wedding.

Kurogiri: You are not gonna bring them with you, do you?

Me: He did invite us all.

Kurogiri: That's not wat you want believe me! They will ruin the wedding.

Toga: A wedding?! Can I wear a bloody white dress?

Me: Hahahaha I am sure you will.

Kurogiri: ... I... You all are gonna wear the things I'll prepare for you or else!

He sounded very annoying as well as just angry. They for sure must have gotten to his nerve which is not an easy accomplishment.

Shigaraki: Father did you hear the rumors?

Me: About the bastard you took care of?

Toga: It was pretty fun! Can I go after him? I am sure red would look soo pretty with his green hair.

Kurogiri: For fucks sake! Please tell me you didn't left any traces?

Me: How can they? I instructed them after all not to mention letting both of them disguise as detectives and make sure they make the kid suffer.

Kurogiri: And you think this was a good idea?

Toga: Why not?!

Shigaraki: That burned bitch was getting close to us not to mention the chicken as well.

Me: It is true that they managed to get a lot information about the LOV but they still didn't have grasp the whole situation they were about to walk into. It is better to deal with them from the start.

Kurogiri: I get that but why did you need to make the kid suffer?

Me: Humans wrath is truly magnificent. They tend to believe everything thrown towards them far easier than in any normal case. Not only that but you as well as I know how sharp the both of them can be. Though now they have something else to keep their mind busy.

Kurogiri: *Sigh* It would have been better if we just disposed of them.

Toga: NO! This is much more fun!

Shigaraki: I enjoy a good game too.

After that we started talking about the wedding and in which attire everyone would need to come. It was also very clear that Kurogiri needed to teleport and steel some good clothing for us as well as a present for the bride and groom.

Kurogiri: I suggest a fine bottle of wine.

Shigaraki: How about some games or a new game station. Maybe even a huge TV?

Toga: How about we kill everyone there is at the party as a present?

Kurogiri: NO STABBY STABBY!

Shigaraki: We can go on a killing spree after the party.

Me: And ruin Yagi's wedding night? No, I don't think you will be going anywhere.

Kurogiri: How about some jewelry?

Me: Yes. That was more like what I was thinking.

Kurogiri: I'll prepare something.