Home?

Hawks POV:

The moment I left the room I found Dabi waiting for me. We went outside of the hospital and then home. Both of us took some time off from hero work or more like took up the night shift so we could be here for him over the day time. It was our goddamn fault and we wanted to make it right again or at least help him get better.

Dabi: How is he?

Me: Not good. He's crying in the corner...

Dabi: Let me guess you left a feather.

Me: Of course. I just want to make sure that he will be okay. I mean we destroyed his life. If it was me I wouldn't want to see us ever again. Besides his quirk is dangerous!

Dabi: No kidding. We should be carefull of these crows!

Truth to be told...

I fear he would go to the broken down window and just jump out or try to kill himself...

There is nothing left for him anymore...

We took him everything...

GOSH!

If he dies then I don't know what I should do...

How could we be this stupid?

I can only hope that he will not commit...

Please don't do it!

Dabi: If it was ME... I would wish our death too so no surprise on how the ravens acted towards us.

I know...

He hates us!

You didn't hear how he pronounced heroes....

He hates them. All of them!

I feel so bad!

Me: I only wish we could reverse time.

Dabi: Same.

After our small talk we both went shopping. We had a room to prepare for him after all. So we picked up some different things that we thought he might like. Since he had wings and we don't know if he will regain them again or not, I insisted on buying a huge and fluffy bed that felt like laying on a cloud. It took us the whole rest of the day to decorate his new room. It was close to ours just in case something happens to him.

Me: You think he will like it?

Dabi: Looking at how much you love that bed makes me jealous. Besides I think he will like this room.

Me: Let's go-

Before I could say home, I felt a shiver running down my spine. It wasn't because I was anxious or creeped out. The reason was much simpler. It was the feather that I left behind. He was touching it and since I could feel it and it being so sudden it kinda surprised me.

Dabi: What's wrong chicken?

Me: Izu just took my feather and finally went to rest with it in his hand.

Dabi: It's a good sign that he didn't throw it out.

Me: Yeah...

Dabi: Let's go visit him tomorrow.

Me: You sure we should go together... the room is covered with ravens?

Dabi: You think it would be better to go in on our own?

Me: I don't know. Did you see how he reacted to the nurse or more like his quirk?

Dabi: That bitch better got fired.

Me: Yeah. Did you report her.

Dabi: Of course, I did! Who do you think I am?

Me: Ohh some burned chicken nuggets.

Dabi: How about one of us is in front so that no nurse can enter and the other one inside with him?

Me: Sounds good. Who's inside?

Dabi: Rock paper scissors?

Me: Okay! On the count of three!

Me: One

.
.
.

Me: Two

.
.
.

Me: Three!

.
.
.

I used rock and Dabi used paper. This meant that he won this game.

Dabi: I win.

Me: Aww and here I wanted to be the one.

Dabi: Next time birdy!

Me: Just don't use your flames!

Dabi: I know I am not stupid.

Me: How about you get him something to eat too? Hospital food is the worst after all.

Dabi: As if he would eat something from me.

Me: Why not?

Dabi: Ahm chicken did you swap your brain with an actual chicken now?

Me: Don't be rude!

Dabi: Then just think!

Me: I don't see why! Food is food. If you would offer me some chicken than no matter who you are I would accept it.

Dabi: You are just dumb and plain stupid. One could literally poison you that way.

Me: True but who cares!

Dabi: Me! You are my husband!

Me: Thank God you are the only one offering me some.

Dabi: Just don't take random free food.

Me: I know I know! I was just joking!

Dabi: Oh really now?!

Me: Yeah! Just joking!