Gathering

AfO POV:

I couldn't believe what I just heard. For some reason my child came back without the lunatic one and the babysitter looked guilty at me.

Me: What happened?

Even though I knew what happened I still dared to ask. I wanted them to tell me what happened. It was a matter of fact that I could use a quirk that allows me to spy on people I know. They knew it too but hearing what happened should make them regret and reflect on what error they made.

Kurogiri: We were surprised by the heroes and the biys quirk.

Me: His quirk...

That was something new. All I could see was them losing Toga. I knew that they were also surprised by Hawks when they tried to actually stab and then disintegrate him. I also knew about thr ravens and them attacking them. There was nothing one could do against them.

Tomura: Sensei, he had his wings back! Why didn't you tell us!

His wings?

That's new...

For some reason all I could see were the ravens and my tram but not the child.

Fid his quirk evolve to such an extend?

It is possible but why would it make him invisible to spying quirks...

Tomura: Why didn't you tell us beforehand?!

Me: Are you questioning me right now?

Tomura: No Sensei.

Kurogiri however already saw through me as he started to explain the situation.

Kurogiri: He had huge black wings when we arived. The moment we came close to him he woke up and attacked us.

Tomura: He fucking threw a chair on me!

Kurogiri: He also flipped the bed toward Toga... So be thankful for that chair.

Tomura: Tsk!

Kurogiri: He put up quite the fight and when we finally managed to pin him down, Hawks came in.

Tomura: I can't believe the nomu didn't manage to get him!

Me: I told you not to teleport them for help and you still dared to do that?!

Kurogiri: It was necessary in order to get the boy and get out.

Tomura: Now we at least know that he is the one commanding the ravens.

Me: Yes.

Kurogiri: Anyways after that I am sure you know what happened.

Me: I still want to hear it.

Tomura: Fuck! The ravens got us and that burned bitch came in too. There was no way we could escape with that bastard!

Me: I see.

Kurogiri: What are we to do with Toga?

Me: Get All Might here. He might be able to get her a key and some blood for her to get out.

Kurogiri: I understand.

Just like that he wrnt away and me and Tomura were left to wait for All Might. I could see that what happened didn't sit right with my dear child. He hated losing over everything else. However one must admit defeat sometimes to raise and make a even bigger combat.

Time skip brought to you by a raven listening to this and informing the other ravens about AfO and All Mights situation.

It didn't take long for All Might to come to us.

Me: All Might my dear friend.

All Might: My old friends how can I help?

Me: Toga was captured and I need you to get her out.

All Might: I always knew that she would be the one that gets captured first. So what happened?

Me: Yesterday was a good timing to attack and kill your troublemaker.

All Might: That kid?!

Me: Yes.

All Might: I assume he is dead then.

Me: Not quite. He is still alive.

All Might: Then what the hell happened? I thought you said I should let you handle everything!

Me: I send them to kill the boy one and for all but his quirk evolved.

And once again I dtarted telling the story what happened to him. What we both didn't know at that time was that we were actually getting spied by ravens.

Needless to say that All Might didn't like what I was telling him. Who would do that. The kid managed to get one of us captured.

All Might: So how do you expect me to get her out?

Me: Easy. I created an universal key that should unlock her cuffs and let her get away from the building. I also have some blood from a police man prepare just in case something like this happens. I need you to deliver it to her and make a scene in front off everyone else distracting them.

All Might: Should be easy enough.

Me: Thank you for helping us out.

All Might: No problem. You would do thr same for me after all.

After that we both sat together and startes talking catching up some times. He told me about his wife and her conditions. Apparently she was pregnant with his child and both of them didn't know that. I was happy to hear that the child would be his and the love of his lives. There was also a good chance that I would pay the child a visit and change the kids quirk to something greater.

All Might: I want you to be the child's godfather.

Me: Are you sure about that.

All Might: Yes.

Me: In that case, I would be happy to be it.

Tomura: So I'll have a little brother then...

Kurogiri: Or sister.