Never give up!

Once me and Hitoshi went inside, we both saw Hawks fighting another of these creatures, Dabi going up against All Might and Aizawa going up against AfO. Then there was this warp portal and another guy which were held busy by my ravens and crows.

Hitoshi immediately went to help his father and I decided that I could help Dabi. I had after all an open bill with All Might. So the moment I got, I didn't care about the pain anymore and flapped my wings, flying straight to All Mgiht. This time I had my full speed and took him by surprise. A couple of ravens followed me and this was how I made him fall to the ground and then pinned him down while I was standing on his chest. I knew that he was a lot stronger than I was but he couldn't escape all the pitch black birds.

Me: Missed me?

All Might: BASTARD!

Me: Awww! And here I thought you would be happy to see me again!

Taking the hint Dabi let me handle All Might. He didn't had much choice after all. There were way to much birds blocking him from coming towards me. From the corner of my eyes I could see him run towards Hawks in order to help his wife or husband out. I didn't know who was who in their relationship but if I had to take a guess I would say wife.

All Might: This will be your end!

Me: We'll see about that!

I saw him moving a little bit and immediately went up in the air. He tried to grab me but my crow bit him and he screamed and cursed in respond. After that I saw him ready a punch in the air and since I studied heroes for so long, I knew exactly what kind of gush of wind he could create. That was why I flew in cirlces and exactly calculated the timing to stop in mid air so that the gush of wind would hit AfO and not me or anyone else.

As genius as I am it worked and that only pissed All Might even more. Thankfully by the time he tried to attack me again Hawks and Dabi came towards us and apprehended them. For some reason they had a quirk cancellation collar with them and pu them on All Might.

Hawks: See I told you that thing is usefull.

Dabi: Cuffs are better.

Hawks: Well sorry if they didn't had them anymore.

Me: Ravens watch over him!

Hawks: IZUKU! Why the heck are you here?! I thought we told you to stay at home!

Me: You did but I never agreed to that! You can't cage me in!

Hawks: ... Well at least you got help.

Dabi: Did you tell them?

Me: Kinda.

Dabi: And they believe you?

Me: I have a history with their son Hitoshi... so yeah...

Hawks: History as in relationship or firend.

Me: As in close friend and helped him through tough time.

Hawks: Ohhh why do you sound as if that was in the past.

Me: I believe not is not the time to question me!

Dabi: He's right! Though your brirds are doing most of the job!

Me: There is still AfO!

Hawks: You stay here and just comand them!

Me: Got it!

It was not as if I could have done anything else. I felt terrible. So in the end I could only watch them bring AfO down while I comanded the birds to attack and protect. They were a huge help. Without them we would have faced a lot more people at once.