No one can escape them!

3rd POV:

It was after Izuku commanded the raves that nearly all of them left his side and wen on a search for All Might and the LOV. What Isuku didn't know and what the ravens didn't care was that today was the wedding of his mother and All Might.

On this special day he planned a beautiful wedding in a garden. Too vad for him that the pavk of birds had no intention of stopping from full filing their masters command. Not only that but every raven communicated with each other. They were helping each other out and this was how they found the place where All Might and the LOV were.

Priest: Do you wish to take Inko Midoriya as your legal wife and treasure her until theday you die?

All Might: Yes!

It was the moment when he said yes that all the birds started circling the wedding an there were actually hundreds if them. A big black circle was above them and the sky was getting darker as more and more crows started appearing.

Inko: What is going on?

Priest: This is a bad omen.

AfO: Get away!

The most wanted villain tried to use one of his many quirks to control the birds but failed in doing so since Izuku's control was even stronger. However he could tell like everyone else that they were out for blood.

It was only a matter of time until they all went down diving from the sky and attacking the groom as well as the bride. They began to scratch them and pull their clothes. The brides dress started to grt messed up and the pretty white started to become red as the sharb beaks of the creatures started to tore it apart to get to the flesh.

Needless to say that the bride as well as the groom started screaming. The LOV was not to just stand around and do nothing. Nor were the heroes around. They all started to help the two human beings in that were completely invisible by the tornado of crows.

Once the bride was on the ground and the groom used his quirk to make them disappear, the crows atarted to react more aggressively. Now they started aiming at his wounds new and old ones as well as face.

Raven: CAW!

The priest and every civilian began to run away. Lucky for them they were not the main focus of the group of murders!

AfO: Toga go for it!

Toga: I... I can't! Ahhhh! Stop it!

By now they also started to attack the LOV. They were all covered with deep stretches that would for sure leave scars.

AfO: Kurogiri get us out!

It was the next logical mive. If you can't fight back than at least run away and regroup. This was a momentary retreat or so they wanted it to be.

Kurogiri: Ahhhh!

No matter where Kurogiri started to teleport the crows came rither with him or were already there. He didn't manage to get to the people to get them out.

In the end heroes needed to come to calm the creatures down as they were sprayed with water. It was however not any ordinary water it was drugged with some calming and sleeping essence. Just like that some of the crows fell from the sky while the others retreated higher.

Ravens: CAW!

They began screaming and circling the mass of heroes and injured people. By now the LOV escaped as they couldn't be caught by the heroes and all that remi ded in their place were some torn up pieces of their clothes. No one saw them there. AfO made a big deal to get an illusion quirk so that they could hide their appearance.

By the time everything was over they were all left speechless. No one knew why these birds would suddenly attack a wedding and specifically target the number 1 hero and some guest. The answer was pretty obvious for the heroes. It was someone that had a vendetta against All Might and wanted him dead. The only question was who of yhe villains didn't wanted that.

However there was no doubt that All Might was angry beyond human comprehension. No hero should have that kind of anger in them. He was now ready to kill whoever was responsible for this!