Getting rid of a Nuisance!

All Might's POV:

I can't believe all my friend said to me was not to worry about her kid!

What the hell?!

I was really expecting him to tell me something to make him obedient and stop pestering his mother!

What is that even supposed to mean that he won't be around her for long?!

I came right back home to the only woman I loved. She knew about my secret being All Might. I felt like I could give her everything but only her and not her son. I hated that kid. In fact, I was sure that the kid also hated me too. There was no particular reason why I hated him other than knowing that he wasn't my flesh and blood and that the woman I loved was working herself of because of him.

And off I go to try and get rid of that pesky bastard again!

Why did that damn vigilante needed to have a kid in the first place?

He's useless!

Though I didn't know what happened but after I entered our house and found Inko sitting there on the couch, I knew that something was wrong.

Huh...

Something is different!

She would have prepared dinner for us....

No that's not it!

There are only two servings at the table....

Then what is she doing on the couch?

I swear if that damn kid did anything stupid to her, I'm personally strangling him!

Me: My love, what happened?

Inko: Izuku lost his wings...

Me: That brat- I mean kid did.

Inko: Yes. He is now as good as quirkless.

Something about the tone, she was speaking in was different. Normally she would always smile when she was talking about him but not this time. Her gaze was distant and I could tell that her voice was cold towards him. The only reason why she loved him that much was because he reminded her about the good time she had with his father. That good for nothing vigilante.

Me: Are you okay?

Inko: I don't know what to do with someone that useless!

Me: How about putting him in an orphanage.

Inko: You think they will take something like that?

Me: I know that they take qurikless bastards in.

Inko: He is worse though! He had one and lost it!

Me: There is this one orphanage that I know could take him in.

Inko: You sure?

Me: Yes.

Inko: I am happy that you are by my side.

Me: Ohh I am always here for you. No matter what you need me for, I'll do anything I can.

So she really can't stand seeing that bastard anymore!

HA!

If he only knew!

If I knew that all it took for her to give up on him was for him to lose his wings, then I would have arranged something a lot sooner!

I can't believe all I needed to do was tell my good friend about her and the problem with her son and the problem is gone!

I'll need to get him some good alcohol later on as a thank you.

Oh and that orphanage!

Don't worry, he won't last long there!

They are quite famous for their strict measurements!

HAHAHAHAHA!

That's what destiny has in store for you, you bastard!

Inko: What should I do with UA?

Me: I can handle things.

It was true. I was a part of his class teachers after all. So telling Nezu that the kids mother don't want him to go there anymore due to some reasons wouldn't be that hard at all. After all the reason why he can't attend UA anymore are his missing wings. Even if he would go, the pain and the wounds he has wouldn't let him participate in a lot of exercises or events.

Inko: You would do that for me?

Me: I'll do anything love!

Inko: I don't want to see him ever again! Can we pay the medical bill online?

Me: I don't think so but I'll go there and do it so you won't need to go near him ever again.

Inko: Thank you!

Me: No problem!

In the end of that day, I stayed with her and made sure that she wouldn't feel lonely. We even came closer with one another. She let me do with his things as I please and I threw everything out even these disgusting figures of mine. I hated to know that they were all his and so I got rid of it. His room quickly changed to my room and I moved in with her.

We were a match made from heaven. She was very loyal and lovely to say the least. Too bad that I didn't found her before that bastard of a vigilante did. His death wasn't coincidental at all too. It was no other than me who ripped out his wings and let him bleed out to his death.

It was only a tactic of mine after I found out that the woman I laid sight on was his. My plan worked and I became the good man that was there for her when she needed me even supported her good for nothing son. That was how we got together and now I was sure that she was mine and mine alone!

I didn't need to share the time with her with that brat.

That kid knew something was wrong and even asked me a couple of times if I knew his father. I had a feeling that he knew something or wanted to find out something or some dirt about me. Just some reason to get rid of me. Too bad that there was nothing he could do. A good try though. His mother never believed his word after I told her who I was. No one would suspect All Might the number one hero to do something that bad or even anything bad at all.

It was the best choice I ever did to become a hero! I could even remove some evidence for my good friend. He helped me out big times after all.