An answer to WHY?!

I woke up in a bed that way softer than the infirmary bed. My back was killing me and I felt something fluffly close to my face. The room I was laying in wasn't my own room too. It took me a moment to wake up but after that I sat up and looked around only to find Dabi and Hawks laying on the floor. They both were still sleeping. For some odd reasons I smiled at them.

You guys really are a cute couple!

Though that doesn't mean I forgive you!

Come to think of it, you saved me again chicken....

I can't believe a group of strangers were about to kill me!

I really thought I was dead meet!

I wonder why they did that.

Why would they even attack me?

Do I know them?

Me: *Sigh*

The moment I sighed I dropped my shoulder and heard the noise wings would make when they touch and move fabrik. It took me quite on a surprise. It also hurt a lot so I decided to look at them.

Are those?!

NO WAY!

My... my wings!

Tears started falling down my cheek. I was really happy to see them again. The moment I tried to move them pain was all that I felt and I saw them moving too. This made me more than just happy. All the ravens around me were also looking at me with a soft gaze.

I slowly stood up from the bed feeling as if I was suffocating in the room and walked out of the room. Naturally I was careful to not wake up Hawks or Dabi. I had the urge to feel the wind on my wings again. So I wanted to go to a window. and not wake them up. They both saved me yesterday and I could tell by the way they were embracing each other in their sleep that they needed some good rest. Besides that, I just wanted to find a window that I could open and feel a breeze on my skin and feathers again. I needed it.

As I was walking towards a window, I could see a red feather that came flying right in front of me and blocking me from opening the door to the balcony. I only wanted to open it for a bit and the feather just blocked my way swirling around in front of it.

Hawks: *yawn* Where do you think you are going feather?

The moment I heard his voice, I quickly turned around and once again started backing away. My body still remembered the pain that his feathers did while piercing through my black wings when we first met. The raven that followed me immediately reacted and started to puff it feathers threatening Hawks.

Me: I..I... I...

Hawks: Huh. It's okay. I didn't want to startle you!

I watched him put his hands up in the air and retrieved that feather of his.

Hawks: It' okay. I was just surprised to see you walk out of the room. How are you feeling?

Me: I just wanted to open the window and ... I didn't want to disturb you guys sleeping...

Hawks: Ah. I see. Can I come close to you?

Me: ... I would rather be alone.

Hawks: Fine by me. But you just woke up so how about we eat some breakfast and I get that sleeping beauty out of your room afterwards?

Me: ...

Hawks: Are you okay?

No!

I wasn't!