Who did that?!

All Might's POV:

After my wedding was ruined I decided to bring my bride to the hospital. We both looked bad but I couldn't just let it be. Someone just destroyed one of my most happiest days in my life. My wife was left in tears and scared too.

Me: Honey, you will be safe here.

Inko: Where are you going?

Me: To find out who did that to you!

Inko: Please don't go. You are injured yourself. You need to get treated.

Me: I will. I just need to go out and have a talk with my colleagues that currently are on the search for the villain.

Inko: Please take care of you!

Me: I will. Don't you worry about me.

Just like that I left the room. In front of my wife, I didn't wanted to scream or curse at all. I was furious about what happened and whoever did that needed to die. They obviously had a death wish to begin with.

This was how I just left the hospital in a hurry and had my none trackable phone in my hand, dailing a number that I for safety reasons didn't save at all. There was no telling if I would loose the phone or someoene steel it. I couldn't afford someone finding out about my link to the LOV or AfO the number 1 villain.

The moment I was out of there my dear friend picked up the phone and I went to the next alley to get teleported to their base.

AfO: My condolences for the ruined wedding. How is she feeling?

Me: Scared. Do you know who did this?

AfO: I do.

Me: Then why are you still here? I want them dead! No matter what! See to it!

Toga: Uh Uh I wanna do it!

Shigaraki: Stop squealing!

Toga: But I feel like stabby stabby them! NO! I want to rip their skin off their body! But the blood looked pretty on the bride!

Kurogiri: Watch it Toga.

Toga: Why?! It's true!

AfO: Shigaraki get her out.

Shigaraki: Yes...

I was so close on getting towards the young lady and then slap her in the face... maybe even use my quirk on her too. She loved blood so much after all so she shouldn't mind an open lip too much. Lucky for her my friend knew me all to well and made her leave the room.

AfO: Do you remember that brat you wanted to get rid off. Izuku Midoriya.

Me: Don't mention his name to me anymore... WAIT DON'T TELL ME THAT HE IS THE ONE THAT RUINED MY WEDDING!!!!!

AfO: Precisely!

Me: Where is that kid right now?! I'm going to kill him!

AfO: That won't be possible right now.

Me: And why not?

AfO: Because Hawks and Dabi are taking care of him right now.

Me: So you want to tell me that I need to let him fucking go?

AfO: No. All I am saying is that you need to be patient and let me and my team handle this. Go to your wife and take care of her instead. Leave this to me.

Me: NO! That boy needs to suffer and I want to be the one making him regret messing with me. I want to see him suffer and die in my own two hands!

AfO: My friend, do I need to remind you that you are a hero and not a villian by name?

Me: ... so what?

AfO: He is currently in Hawks Agency. There is no way you will be able to get in and out without anyone noticing you. Not only that but think about your career as well as wife. No one has anything from you getting into jail because of that brat.

Me: ... You have a good point there my old friend.

It was at times like this that I was happy to have him there. My rationality jumped out of the window the moment I saw my brides blood. After that I only wanted to murder the one responsible for this.

Did I think about the consequences?

Not at all.

However once he told me about them, me going after the kid was realy just a bother.

Me: Bring him here then and I'll deal with him.

AfO: That is a bad idea. I'll have Toga go after the kid and leave him dead without any lead towards us in their agency.

Me: ... I don't like it.

AfO: I know but this is the best way of dealing with him without ruining your career.

Me: I know but I still don't like it.