No words can make it better!

Aizawa's POV

It was only thanks to a call from the Police that I went to a nearby hospital and found one of my students there. They only told me that Midoriya was brought in and that they couldn't get his family on the phone so they hopped that I could inform them. I was already on my way to it since it was after all my students that was found hurt. However, what I saw left me speechless. The amount on how much one could lose in a day was nothing against to what this problem child lost.

Once I arrived in his room I saw that he was laying on his stomach and he was completely bandaged up. All that left from his wings was only the base.

Me: What happened?

My friend Tsukauchi was in the room with him waiting for me. He was the one finding him.

Tsukauchi: I don't know. I found him laying on the ground in an alley.

Me: An alley?

Tsukauchi: It was ****** street. I hopped you can tell me more.

Me: *Sigh* That's close to where he lives.

Tsukauchi: He was ambushed on the way home.

Me: When did this happen?

Tsukauchi: Yesterday at around 11 p.m.

It was already 2 a.m. so the term yesterday sounded just about right.

Me: On the way back from school...

Tsukauchi: Does he have any enemies?

Me: No.

I couldn't believe it. He was one of the best students I had with a lot of potential. Seeing him like that broke my heart.

Me: Do you know who did that? Any leads?

Tsukauchi: No.

Me: So they might also target my other students?

Tsukauchi: That might be the case.

Me: I'll inform Nezu about that.

Tsukauchi: Already did that.

Me: Then why am I here?

Tsukauchi: I couldn't get a hold of his contact person and knowing that he is in your class I called you here.

Me: *Sigh*

Just then a nurse came in asking us for the patient's information and my dear friend just smiled at me.

Me: *Sigh* At least bring me some coffee while I am doing that!

Tsukauchi: Sure!

While I filled out the papers he really grabbed two cups of dark coffee for me. I was great full since I now had to go and find his parents to inform them about his condition.

Time skip brought to you buy a wingless bird having a nightmare about being roasted and eaten by a Hawks.

Once I found the address and it wasn't in the middle of the night,  I went toward his home and knocked on the door. At first no one open but with the second time a woman opened the door.

Inko : What is it?

Me: Are you Inko Midoriya?

Inko: Yes why?

Me: Your son is currently hospitalized.

Inko: OMG. What happened?

Me: We don't know the details yet but he was ambushed on his way home.

Inko: How's his condition?

Me: He is stable at the moment but he may not be able to use his quirk fully ever again.

At that moment I saw a quick change in the mother's behavior. She looked depressed and down. It wouldn't be surprising if not for the fact that her behavior only changed after mentioning the kids quirk.

Inko: Ohhh and he always wanted to attend UA.... What should I do now?

Me: He can however still attend UA. I suggest moving him to a different department.

Inko: I see. That's good to hear. I am sure he will like that idea.

Me: it is tragical what happened but I believe since he is such a good student that moving him to the gen ed course would do him good.

Inko: ... I will think about it.

Me: *Sigh* I'll be going then.

The mother looked at me completely in shock. I knew that my words hit her hard and that the rest of them just passed her. Miodirya was one of the best in my class. I wouldn't say he was my favorite but he was definitely one of the more normal people in my class. This made him a really good hero. It was only a shame that he must retire because of that incident before even debuting as a real hero.

Me: *Sigh*

I went directly home after that only to find my husband and my adoptive son Shinso there.

Mic: What's wrong with you?

Me: One of my students is hospitalized and lost their quirk.

Mic: How is that possible?

Hitoshi: Who was it?

Me: Izuku Midoriya

Mic: He lost his wings?

Me: Yes.

Hitoshi: Can I see him?

I knew that he was my son's closest and best friend. He helped him through a lot and so I was grateful but something like this was how do I say... very tragic. I didn't know what to do. There was really nothing one could say.

Me: He is in the intensive care for now. It was an exemption that I got to see him.

Mic: So, what happened?

Me: He was ambushed on his way home. Other students of my class may also be in danger. Tsukaushi doesn't know the cause yet.

Mic: That's horrible! How does his mother cope with that?

Me: Not good.

Mic: No wonder. Hearing that her son just barely survived and lost his quirk.... Poor little listener.

Hitoshi: Will he be able to stay in the hero class?

Me: With the wounds he has? No. It would be impossible. He needs time to heal.

Mic: ... Poor little listener.

Hitoshi: Izu... Papa, can you move him in the same class with me?

Me: I also suggested that to his mother...

Mic: What did she say?

Me: Nothing much.

After that we all went in silence. Me and Mic knew how much Hitoshi wanted to help him. Izuku was after all the reason why he was still alive. It wasn't the first time that Shinso tried to commit but every time Midoriya would show up and help him even before we adopted him. He told us all about it. Now seeing how Izuku was doing, I knew very well that he wanted to do something to help his friend but there was really nothing we could do for now. That problem child needed time to heal on his own.