Is that - ?!

Hawks POV:

It was finally the day me and Dabi would go and pick up a kid for us. I was so excited and we were currently staying in front of the orphanage.

Dabi: Why are there so many crows on the roof?

Me: Why are you asking me that?

Dabi: Cause you are a chicken.

Ohh now because I am a chicken, I can understand every bird?

Wait!

I am not a chicken!

Me: A hawks and not anything else and I can't understand them!

Dabi: Is that a crow with a cup?

Me: ... Yep.

Dabi: Now I've seen everything!

We were both fascinated about the roof since it was completely covered with crows. Every single tree had some on every branch and there were a lot flying around too. It looked almost as if a kid just lost control over their quirk.

Me: Do you think someone lost control over their quirk?

Dabi: Possibly.

Me: Let's go in...

Dabi: I agree, we can also ask for the kid that is responsible for that and help them gain back control again.

Me: I agree.

Just like that we both started walked inside and were immediately greeted by the main care taker.

Caretaker: Hello, my name is Jean.

Me: Hello, I made an appointment for today.

Jean: A yes, this way please.

She began leading us to a room filled with smaller kid. They all looked at me and Dabi and immediately ran towards us. Since we were both pro heroes with a specific trait it wasn't hard not to recognize us. From the looks of it the kids all wanted to get adopted by us. They all looked well behaved and cute but I couldn't help it and think about the crows.

Aww look at them!

They are all soo cute!

Now who lost control off their quirk... Better help them before it gets out of control.

Me: Is there anyone with a quirk that can control ravens?

Jean: There is no such kid here.

I looked at the kids and they seemed to be a little bit frightened and so I looked at my husband and partner Dabi.

Go distract her so I can speak with them!

Dabi: I got it. Miss Jean are there other kids too?

Thank god you know me all too well!

Jean: We do have older kids.

Me: Nugget can you go look for them while I spend some times with these little chicks?

Dabi: Sure. I'll tell you if I find someone interesting.

Me: Thanks.

And this was how he went out of the room with the caretaker.

At such times I am happy that you can understand what I am thinking just by looking at me!

But seriously why were there so scared of her?

They all soo young to!

A small girl came to my side and began tucking at my coat and I couldn't help but crouch down to be at her eye level.