How can someone survive this?

Tsukauchi's POV:

Me: Finally just 5 minutes and I can get back home and relax.

Just 5 minutes!

Please don't let me have any case in these 5 minutes!

It's not as if I am working overtime nearly every day!

Just let me rest this one day!

Please!

I will build a shrine if I have too!

I don't care who I need to worship for that!

The 5 minutes passed without anything to happen and so I packed my things and was about to head out. It was already late and I was about to go home if not for this one call.

Police officer: Sir, we have an emergency call from *********** street. Someone reported a kid getting injured.

And there goes my nice evening!

Me: *Sigh* Let's go!

Someone reported an injured boy closest to our station so I went there to check what was going on. The thing that I saw once we arrived, left me speechless and with anger. Said kid was no other than one of my best friends' students. He showed me a picture of his class and made sure that I knew every single one of them in case something happened. Guess he had a feeling that something like this would happen.

Is this the reason why you are referring to them as problem children?

Did you know that someone had a grudge against the kid or something?

Really Shota!

You need to warn me next time!

The moment I arrived I saw a huge puddle of blood and the boy, Izuku Midoriya was laying in there. I knew his quirk and just by seeing him I could already tell that this must have been very painful as well as one bad nightmare for the kid. He looked soo bad that I wasn't sure if he was still alive or not.

Who would do something like this to a kid?

He looks dead... maybe it's better that he is...

It's not that I am cruel but living with something like this will be hard not to mention painful.

He will be treated worse than a quirkless kid.

If his parents are not supportive then he won't last for long.

I really hope his fellow friends will be there for him.

He will need every help he gets.

So I went to Midoriya's side and immediately checked for a pulse. It was there but very faint.

How?!

Everyone would have died with those kinds of injuries!

You may be lucky kid!

I only hope you can get through this hard time!

Me: Get him to a hospital proto! The kid is still alive.

My subordinated immediately obeyed and called for an ambulance. I wish I could have done more for him right now but there was nothing I could do then try and make him wake up. Though I would for sure not touch his back, pick him up or even shake him. There was still the possibly that he was even more injured then he looked like and I would rather not the be the cause of his death.

Once I was in front of him, I crouched down and began tapping on his hand. It was a little bit burned but I carefully tapped him on his skin that was not burned.

Me: Midoriya?

Nothing.

Me: Izuku Midoriya?

Nothing again.

Me: Kid, please respond.

Kid: Arg...

Me: Stay awake kid. I know it's hard but you have to stay awake.

Kid: ...

Minutes later the ambulance arrived and he was taken to a hospital. It was no use for me to go with him since my job was to make sure that something like this wouldn't repeat again. So I stayed behind and watched how the kid was taken away.

Me: Stay strong kid!

Going back to work I started to inspect the place in order to see if I could find any leads but unfortunately for me there was nothing but his own blood and things.

All his belongings are still here so no one was against his stuff nor money as his wallet is still in here with money.

So he wasn't robbed.

There are also no traces of a fight which means that he either knew who it was or they were powerful enough to make this a quick one.

No other traces then the blood.

No footprint nothing.

Me: *sigh* I should inform Aizawa about this...

Seeing as I wouldn't get any more information out of this place, I gathered his things and went to the hospital he was put in. Once I arrived I was immediately asked if I knew his identity and I told them the kids name. They immediately tried to inform his guardian but they couldn't get through to his mother. That was why I gave it a try. Unfortunately for me, she also didn't pick up my call. The next one I called was Aizawa.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Do you know how late it is?

Me: Yes and do you know that I am long overdue to be home?

Aizawa: Why are you calling me then?

Me: I have one of your "problem children".

Aizawa: Bakugo?

Me: No, Midoriya.

Aizawa: Midoriya? *Sigh* What did he do?

Me: Nothing he is the victim.

Aizawa: Say what?

Me: We found him in his own pool of blood and he is barely alive right not.

Aizawa: Which hospital?

Me: The St Helen Hospital.

Aizawa: I'm on my way.

Just like that he canceled the call and I went to the kids' room to have a watch over the boy. They did their best on him and yet he looked so delicate and hurt that I couldn't help but feel so bad for him. This was why I decided to stay with him until my dear old friend came.