Meeting of the year

The moment the door opened, Aizawa was standingin front of me with wide open eyes.

Me: I need help.

Before he could say anything, I told him why I was here. I knew that he hated wasting time and I also didn't had any time to waste.

Mic: SHO, WHO'S THERE?

Me: Please! I don't know to whom else to go!

I had tears falling down my check. The pain I felt was finally too much for me and I knew that I was pushing my body too.

Aizawa: Problem child, come in.

Me: No. There is no time for that! Please can you come with me or Mic?

Just a second after I said that Mic finally came to the door and the moment he saw me, he began screaming on the top of his lungs using his quirk.

Mic: OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, LITTLE LISTERNER?!

Now that he screamed, Hitoshi also came to the door looking at me. I was so close to collapsing too.

Hitoshi: IZU!

Me: ... I... please!

I was begging him as I didn't know what to do anymore. However seeing as I was wasting a lot of time and thinking everything through again, I came to the conclusion that it might have been a bad idea to come here.

I am only wasting time here!

I shouldn't be even here!

Why did I bother them?!

They will only put me in a hospital seeing how I look right now...

This was a bad idea!

I don't have time!

Either they follow me or I am on my own!

Seeing that there was no use, I started backing away from him.

Me: I .. I am sorry for bothering you. This was a bad idea.

I knew that there was no point in staying there so I started flapping my wings ignoring the pain in them. It took me two tries  to get up into the air. Not only that but Aizawa was also using his quirk on me which didn't  work.

Aizawa: Problem child! Get down!

Me: I can't ... they need help...

Just like that I started flying away slowly. Behind me I could hear Hitoshi screaming my name and Aizawa and Mic screaming to get back. However I couldn't  do that. I needed to go and so desperate everything I kept flying. My ravens were close by and they were all flying in fromation around me. 

However the pain I felt became too much for me and so I dropped and started falling from the sky. 

No!

Please!

I can't!

Not now!

Not that close to them!

I need to be there!

...

I quickly began falling from the sky until I was close on hitting the rooftop of a building. As on instinct I closed my wings protectively around me and waited for the hard impact that somehow never came. All I felt was some pair of arms wrapping around me and a sigh. I knew exactly who it was and the moment he let go of me, I was sitting on the floor with my wings spread open laying down lifelessly on the floor too.

Aizawa: Explain, now!

Me: I can't! There is not much time!

Hitoshi: Why?

Me: Hawks and Dabi need help.

Aizawa: If it is these two then they don't need any help. They got their backs.

Me: Not against All Might and All for One! Please help them.

By now I was shaking because of the exhaustion and Hitoshi as well as Aizawa were the only ones that managed to keep up with my slow pace. They were also crouching in front of me. I could tell that Aizawa was checking on the damages of my wings. I felt the blood and I knew it wasn't good. I didn't need to see them the pain was telling me everything.

Aizawa: You are not going  anywhere!

Me: BUT!

Hitoshi: Izu, you can't!

Me: I do and I must!

Aizawa: *sigh* Where are they? I'll go. Toshi, stay with him.

Me: The raven will lead you there.

Aizawa: You can control them?

Me: Yes.

Aizawa: *sigh* Send one to Mic and let him come too.

Just like that he started running away following a raven. A couple minutes later Mic came in and Hitoshi told Mic to follow the raven without asking any questions which he did thankfully. Now it was only us both on a rooftop.

Hitsohi: what really happened to you?

Me: A lot.

Hitoshi: We have time.

Me: *sigh* I... I was fraimed to have killed someone and that someone was Hawks and Dabi's son....

Hitoshi: Their son? You killed? ... Who believes that crap!

Me: ... They came after me and thats..

Hitoshi: Ohh..

I didn't need to tell him that I lost my wings. Once glance over them told him everything he needed to know.

Hitoshi: Then who framed you?

Me: All Migh.

Hitoshi: ... now I understand why you came to us.

Me: No one would have believed me if I said All Might the number one hero and All for One the number one villain joined hand in hands. I thought you would since I trusted you too and believed in you when no one else did.

Hitoshi: That was a good conclusion! I definitely do!

Me: We need to go there too! They need help!

Hitoshi: How do you now?

Me: All the crows and ravens are telling me that.

I slowly stood up and Hitoshi helped me to get back on my feed. It was pointless to fly since they hurt too much, this was why we both ran and jumped from roof to roof until we arrived in front of an abandoned building with a bar.

Hitoshi: PAPA!

We just arrived and saw Mic getting thrown through the brick wall breaking it and landing on the street. A creature came towards him in a rather odd and fast way.

Me: KILL IT!

It was a command towards the birds around me. The creature didn't felt human but wild and so I decided before we would lose a hero I would rather have a kill count. Needless to say that the ravens and crows obeyed my call and all off them charged at the cretaure bringing it down.

Both me and Hitoshi came down from the rooftop and went towards Mic.

Mic: Little listener...Toshi... why are there two of you?

Me: Looks like he has a concussion.

Hitoshi: Agree but what should we do?

I looked at a small flock of ravens and told them to stay with Mic to protect him. I knew what they were capable of doing and we just saw that on an example as hundreds of black birds killed a monster not even in 3 minutes.

Me: Let's go inside!