Finally gone!

All Might's POV:

While my dear soon to be wife went away with that brat, I went out to see my old friend. It was after all only thanks to him that everything was going to be perfect. Who knows maybe I could even have a son with her. My very own son.

Not long after I went out I took out my phone and gave ny friends a call. It was better for him to send one of his man to teleport me to him then us two beings seen together.

Just like that a warp portal was opened and I walked through ending up in a run down bar.

Me: How have uou been Kurogiri?

Kurogiri: As usual.

Me: hahaha I see they are still making you drink wine out of despair.

Kurogiri: No. I drink it because I need to drown myself.

Me: Well enjoy. I also brought a wine bottle with me.

It was true. Since they helped me ot was only fair for me to return the favor. So before I stepped through the portal I just grabbed the first wine bottle that was in the kitchen.

Kurogiri: Thanks man.

Me: No problem! Now were is my dear old friend?

Kurogiri: He told me to bring you here and then wait for 10 minutes before bringing you to him.

Me: Some business talk.

Kurogiri: Something like that.

The bar was empty. Besides us two there was no one inside at all. That made me only think for a second about the rest of the LOV.

Me: Where is the rest?

Kurogiri: Out on a mission.

Me: And here I hoped to see my boy again

Kurogiri: You mean the man child that you spoiled rotten with games?

Me: Ahh yes. My boy does have an addiction.

Kurogiri: You mean a problem

Me: ...

Kurogiri: You sure it was a good idea to choose him as a successor?

Me: Yes. He is a splendid boy. Nana would be proud of him.

Kurogiri: Still can't believe that you All Might helps AfO out. Who would have even though that you guys are best buddies.

Me: Well we know each other for a long time now.

Kurogiri: Still killing your mentor just to get her quirk...

Me: It was necessary and Tomura knows that too. Besides me and AfO are taking good care of him.

Kurogiri: I only wish you would punish him sometimes too.

After that we started talking about thr newest mission of the LOV. It was no secret to the world that they are targeting me. However what no one knew was that we were just faking everything so that I would be the best symbol of peace. Needless to say that I also was invited to everyone discuss about the topic of my archenemy aka my best friend. This was how I was shielding him and the LOV.

Kurogiri: Well let me bring you to the old guy.

Me: Hahaha you getting bolder with each day.

Kurogiri: Sure you walking skeleton.

He teleported me to a different area where I was now in a hospital like room.

Me: Ahh there you are my dear old friend.

AfO: All Might! How have you been?

Me: Better than ever thanks to you. What about you?

AfO: Same as always. I see you already got the results of my plan.

Me: Yes and I need to say that it I am finally alone with the love of my life.

AfO: That is good to hear.

Me: Is there anything I can help you with?

AfO: Currently not.

Me: Just tell me if you need anything.

AfO: I will but for now just give the heroes false information.

Me: hahaha I already am. I am curious, how did you do that?

AfO: Do what?

Me: Get rid of that nuisance so easily.

AfO: Hahahaha. All it took was a ravens feather and Toga with a sharp knife.

Me: How did you get his blood?

AfO: Did you know that your boy-

Me: Don't you call him my boy!

AfO: I mean Midoriya..

Me: Nope! He was never one. That bastard belongs to his good for nothing father!

AfO: Well what should I call him then?

Me: Bastard, idiot, son of a bitch, useless thing, waste of space...

AfO: Hahaha I love how you hate this kid.

Me: Not hate but have death wosh for him.

AfO: hahahahaha

Me: Anyways how did you get his blood?

AfO: oh that kid is donating it in a hospital.

Me: ...

AfO: I just had Kurogiri get it.

Me: That easy huh...

AfO: Yep that easy.

Me: If I only knew that it was that easy then I would have asked you for your advice sooner.

AfO: hahahaha I got your back what should I say and you need to go back. Your soon to be wife should be back any minute now.

Me: ahh yes.

AfO: You'll send me an invitation to your marriage soon right?

Me: You'll be the first one.

After that he called Kurogiri to teleport me back. The moment I stepped into the kitchen I found a cake waiting there for me with a card.

Enjoy your new life with your soon to be wife
-your friends

Me: hahaha I will!

A/N: I didn't had the time to check for spelling mistakes or anything like that. Sorry for that and I hope you don't mind it.