Chap2 oh no alex

Hayes POV

Shit all of them they are here at our hose I'm ok ugh what to do ahh I scream "NASH" he comes in looks at them and whispers in my ear. "get her and hide her" I nod and go off to find my sis on her phone I cover her mouth and pick her up and put her on my shoulder. And lock her in the closet.

Alex POV

Ok hayes just go fucking lock me in a closer for not fucking reason see if I don't care and when I get out I'm gonna beat his ass.

Oh my god I've been in hear for 5min I hear giggles not just any giggles sky yaya I whisper "Baby doll" she says "baby eyes what are you doing in their" I say "can you open the door and she does I say thanks and kiss her cheek. She says "pick me up baby eyes." I nod and pick her up u bring her downstairs to find all the Magcon boys on my couch. I put sky down and slowly back up sky says "baby eyes what are you doing" I go behind the corner. So they can't see me I hear some one say "who are you talking to sky" she just says "my sister" with a lot of sass and they say "you don't have a sister" and she just puts her hand on her hip and says "oh yes I do so back off and you can't have her cause she is mine". I giggle a little hearing that.

Nash POV

So idk what hayes did with Alex but it worked well worked. I hear Skylynn say "baby eyes what are you doing" oh no only sky called Alex that that means she is down here. Carter says "who are you talking to sky" she just says "my sister" with a lot of sass. and Matt says "you don't have a sister" she puts her hand on her hip and says "oh yes I do so back off and you can't have her cause she is mine" I hear Alex giggle a bit.

Sky comes up and says "your twin Alex remember" I shake my head no. She looks down and walks over to hayes and sits on his lap and says "you remember Alex right she is our sister our big sister remember hayes she would do anything for us she loves us." all the guys look confused and Hayes shakes his head 'no' even though he wanted to say yes.

Sky gets off his lap and goes in the corner and sits down and starts crying and says "she is real she is our sister Nash she is you twin you look like her but she has long hair and is pretty and she loves us and that bad boy hurt her but you helped her Nash you helped her and I know she is real." I pains me seeing sky cry but I know it pains Alex more she hates seeing sky cry and if anyone makes the people she loves cry she will cut a bitch.

Alex POV

Sky is now crying in the corner crying because she thinks I'm knot real I can't take this anymore. I run over too her and pick her up and put her on my lap and stroke her hair and I say "I'm real don't worry." she stands up and puts her hands on my face and says "I knew you were real Nash and Hayes were being stupid." I laugh and pick her up and bring her upstairs to my room.

Hayes POV

Alex comes out and Hugs and cradles sky until she calms down. sky says that me and Nash were being stupid and Alex picks her up and takes her somewhere.

Jack g says "am I the only one that saw a girl go up and hug sky or was it just me" everyone agrees and nash says "fine" and he screams "ALEX COME DOWN HERE" she comes down with sky by her side and says "yes Nash" he says "meet the guys" she smiles.

Cam POV

That was the girl I crashed into today and turns out she is Nash's sister is it bad that I I dont know think she is hot she tells us she likes penny boarding, video games, Arizona tea and she cares for the people she loves and she takes risks.

I remember what sky said earlier about a bad guy hurting her and Nash stopped him I ask her and she just says "that....is....uhh.. none of your business." I nod

Matt POV

Two words 'hot dam' this girl is fun like really fun penny boarding Arizona tea she is my kind of girl and not to mention she is just adorable and stunning. god I can't fall for her she is Nash's sister.

Jack g POV

Dam this girl is fine. She is cute and hot too wait did I just say hot oops but what will Nash do and why did Nash keep her away from us I ask her she says to keep her 'safe' whatever that means.

Nash POV

Sky falls asleep and Alex takes her up to bed and I say to the boys "OK LISTEN UP" they all look at me and I say "no you may not date her no you may not kiss her cause I won't allow it I love her with all my heart and if you breaks her I will kill you lets just say she didn't have the perfect relationship the prick would beat her and rape her so go easy on her and no one fall for her" I see them nod with frowns.

And Jack j says "why would a guys do that to her" I say "she wasn't ready for sex and she pushed him away but her best her and raped her one day I walked in on him beating her and I beat the shit out of him"

Alex POV

I put sky to sleep and then I heard Nash telling them what happens between me and Kian that bitch he can't just go around and tell people that happened now they will pity me I hate getting pity it sucks it's like oh you got raped lets treat you like your a vase and no one will drop you you fragile. um no

I got down their and tackle Nash to the ground pinning him to the floor he screams. And I say "YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT HAMILTON YOU CANT GO AROUND TELLING PEOLE MY PAST PROBLEMS NOW I WILL GET PITY YOU KNOW I HATE THAT PLUS ITS NOT YOUR CONCERN YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THAT ESPECIALLY SOME GUYS I JUST MEET 6 MINUTES AGO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU HAMILTON" I hopped off him and ran upstairs crying. I ran to my room locked it and sat their and thought.

No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes come on it would feel good
No I won't I promised
Yes now come on just a few cuts

I gave in and went to the bathroom and did 6six cuts on each arm so 12 all together. I bandage them up and go to sleep.

Nash POV

That hit me like a bullet in the chest and she was right I hate that when my little sister is right man I screwed up i just told them about it and didn't think about the consequences I feel guilt. I hate that feeling in you gut the guilt feeling. But I know what will make her happy you just wait.