Chap 10 DISNEY

Alex POV

I wake up and notice I'm in the hotel room I look at the clock and its 6:57 our flight leaves at 8:00. I scream and Nash and Hayes wake up I say "it's almost 7:00 lets go" we all rush out of bed I go into the other boys room and yells and else them up and I go into the others and wake them up.

I run back into my room and get changed into a Micky mouse crop top a black skirt and red shoes.

We all rush but I run to one directions room and open it i say "bye" to the all and give them hugs and say "text me"them I hear Nash yell "COME ON ALEX" I say "bye" then zoom out of the door.

We are now boarding the plane for Orlando we are staying there for 3 weeks since the one in NY got canceled for some reason. we get on the plane then I hear someone say "Mikey cut it out" I hear someone say behind me I turn around and see Mike, Calum and LUKE. I smile and say "what brings you here" they look at me and yell "ALEX" we all hug and they say "we are here for a concert." I say "cool" and says "oh guys I never said thank you for stopping 10 girls from beating me to death so thank you" and Mikey says "it was all Luke" and I say "well thank you Luke" and I kiss his cheek.

Then Ashton says in the row next to them "what happened to your neck ouch." I laugh and say "a girl threatened me with a knife to my neck. she was a total bitch" and Mike says "I love it how you are so chill about this like its no big deal but girl you got life hard" and I say "tell me about it" I then say "what's the name of your band again" and Calum says "5 seconds of summer" I nod and look it up and I buy their album after about 10mins I say "you are all gonna sing 'she looks so perfect' for my birthday"all of them laugh.

Then I fall asleep listen to 5sos. I wake up and see cam shaking me. I get up and grab my suitcases and take out my phone and say "selfie"  all the 5sos boys get in and do the duck face. I post it on Instagram saying "landed in Florida with these losers 5sos" and in a few seconds Mike says "were not losers we are much cooler than you" I say "bitch I'm queen at everything" and Mike says "want a bet" and hayes says "Mike back down we have done this with her and she always wins now I suggest you shut up before she breaks you baby maker" and Mike runs away with his suitcase. All of us laugh.

We are driving to the hotel and when we get in its sick. It's so cool. The rooms are the same as last time. I unpack all the boys come in our room and we decide to play dare or streak it's either you choose dare or you jump in the hotels pool naked.

Shawn says "cam dare or streak" cam says "dare" and Shawn says "try and make Alex blush you got 30secs" cam automatically takes his shirt off and I don't blush. He says "hey there sexy" and I don't blush he pushes back a stran of hair and says "your beautiful" Shawn says "10secs" and cams says "your beautiful even with your scars" and I blush like crazy and cam yells "YES" and cam says "hayes dare or streak" hayes says "dare" and cam says "go kiss Nash on the lips" and Nash runs away and hayes chases after him. Hayes tackles Nash and pecks him on the lips. Nash yells "EWWW" Nash says "we never speak of this" and I say "hell no I'm using this against you" and hayes says "Alex dare or-" I cut him off by saying "dare" and hayes says "Prank call room service" I say "lame" but get up out the phone on speaker and say "hi can I have 2 orders of tittie and 5 orders of ass" and the girl says "I would eat it if it's your ass you sexy-" I cut her off by ending the call. and saying to Nash "I told Ya girls find me sexy" he just laughs and so does everyone else I say "Taylor dare or streak" and he says "streak" and I say "why" and he says "I know your dare would be me going naked to some retirement home" and I say "I dared you to do that one time" he laughs and stares to undress and Nash covers my eyes. I laugh and says "thanks twin" and he says "well I don't want to look at it either"  and Taylor jumps into the pool and we play a little while longer until Aaron says "I'm hungry" and I say "well I'm not gonna order the girl down there wants to rape me" and everyone laughs.

We ended up getting pizza and Watching the maze runner and I scream and says "DYLAN O'BRIEN IS BAE HE IS MINE SO TERESA CAN GO SUCK GALLYS ASS" all the boys laugh and so do I and in 30 min I fall asleep on jack g shoulder.