Chap 8 is alex here?

Louis POV

I couldn't get Alex out of my head her smile her laugh just her. This morning I was hoping of asking the guys if we all wanted to go to the beach. Its now 12:00 and I'm making my way to her room I knock on her door.

And a boy with similar eyes like Alex opens the door. I say "is Alex here" he says "yea why what do you want her for" I swallowed the lump in my throat and said "um me and my friends wanted to invite her to go to the beach" and the boys said "oh yea what you just want to get to see my sister In a bikini and she really- " he got cut off by Alex saying "I would love to Louis I will meet you in you mr room in 10 mins k" and I nod and say "bye" and the boy slams the door in my face. And I walk back into our hotel room and get ready.

Alex POV

Nash says "who is that" I say "Louis he is a nice boy that won't try anything with me k and I met his mates on the plane" he says "fine but I'm coming to talk with those boys before you go" I groan and say "fine" he chuckles.

I get on a baby blue bikini and put on some Jean shorts and a crop top and let my hair down. I run towards the door hoping Nash won't see me. But he stops me by going in front of the door. He says "going somewhere" I groan and walk to the boys room.

I knock on the door and a happy Niall opens it then he looks at Nash with a confused look we walk in and I say "this is my twin Nash and he wants to tell you guys something" all the boys sit on the couch so do I.

Nash says "ok so my sister Alex has gone through a bunch of shit-" I cut him off by saying "that they don't need to know" Nash nods and continues "ok so she has a scar on her rib and another on her back. and some boys out there want to kidnap her and hurt her and some girls out there hate her guts oh and if you look at her touch her or slap her ass I will kill you." and I say "but I really wanted my ass slapped" all the boys try to hold in their laughs but fail and end up laughing. Nash clears his throat and says "so no funny business and someone keep and eye on her" and with that he walks out and I say "Ya sorry about him he can be a bitch sometimes but let's go." And with that we are off too the beach.

While riding Niall says "what happened to your neck" I say "a girl out a knife to my throat" I said plainly. And Zayn said "um why" I say "I really don't know I think it's because of my brothers and his friends I guess she was jelly." The. Harry says "ok so we shall protect you" and I say "and I shall protect you" they laugh and I say "hey I'm strong I have been in many fights like a lot of you punch me in the stomach or face I won't feel it" and Louis says "and why is that" and I say "promise not to use it against me" they all say "I promise" in unison. I sigh and say "so I had a boyfriend named Kian he was my first boyfriend he was nice but one night he started touching me but I didn't like it so I told him to stop but he didn't I told him again and he didn't stop I pushed him and he slapped me and punched me then he started undressing I was screaming and crying I didn't want to do it I was a virgin. But that didn't stop him he raped me and I was weak and tired. when I woke up I had bruises all over my body I looked half dead. that happened for the rest of the time we were together I tried breaking up with him he cut me in my back. and I tried cheating on him he cut me again. one night I punched him square in the nose and called him a douche and he cut my rib so if Ya ever see a guy tall. Brown Hair skinny watch out." And then Harry says "I'm so sorry" I groan and says "come on don't pity me lets go have fun at the beach." Niall says "I like this girl she can make people happy even at the worst times" and I say "yep now come on I love the beach"

Louis POV

Wow just wow that Kian guy sounds like a prick I feel bad for her. But she obviously doesn't want pity. She runs out of the car and runs onto the sand she does three backflips and jumps and does one of those upside down twirls. Harry says "that's hot" and I instantly get jealous. We all run onto the sand and we take our shirts off. Alex takes off her shorts and crop top. I instantly notice the scar on her rib. dam that Looks like it hurt. She says "it did" and I say "did I say that out loud" and she nodded and giggled and she said "don't worry it was cute" I blush and she pulls out her hand I notice something on her wrists scars she must have noticed me seeing them cause she jerked her hand away and ran for the water.

We have been at the beach for 1 hour Alex Is sitting on the sand Looking at the sun setting. I sit next to her and she says "it's beautiful" and I say "not as beautiful as you" and she says "who could ever think a girl with scars is beautiful" and I say "I do I don't look at your scars I look at you" and her eyes tear up a bit and she says "God your just too nice I bet you have a girlfriend with no problems" then I remember I have Eleanor I get a feeling of guilt.

Alex POV

Louis says "actually I do" a little piece of my heart dies and I say "ohhh tell me tell me" and he says "she is a beautiful girl very polite and kinda fun" I nod and say "you have to let me see her sometime" and Liam yells "COME ON GUYS TIME TO GO" me and Lou stand up.

And I say "can I call you Lou" and he nods and says "can I call you umm what's your nickname" I laugh and say "my baby sister calls me baby eyes and I call her baby doll but If she heard you calling me baby eyes she would yell at you." he chuckles and we get into the car.

I realize I'm leaving tomorrow for Orlando I think cause the other one got canceled because of a weather or something . I scream "IM LEAVING TOMORROW" They all sigh and I sigh and I say "keep in touch" and I hold up my fist for a fist bump. They chuckle and puts their fists in and I do the explosion and they look at me and I say "your a bitch if you don't do the explosion" then they do the explosion. I say "I will come by your room later and give on last farewell but this right now is a see Ya later so bye" and with that I run inside the hotel and go up to our room.

I hear giggles in the room and I open the door and see sky i scream "BABY DOLL" and she screams "BABY EYES" I go over and hug her and kiss her cheek. She is crying and then I start to cry. I pick her up and spin her around she giggles I put her in my hip and say "how did you get here" and  Nash says "I knew you missed her so I brought her here." I kissed Nash's cheek at said to sky "you wanna meet one direction" she nods and I say "I'm gonna steal her be back In a while." I go over to one directions door and knock on it Liam's opens it and I say "hi this is my little sister Skylynn" and she squeals and hugs him. and I whisper "she's a fan" he nods and we walk in. She yells when she sees the rest of he guys on the couch they all look at her then at me I say "little sister Skylynn she's a fan." she runs over to Niall and Niall screams "TWIN" I laugh and sit down. I take a pic of Niall and sky says "blondie twins Niall Horan and Skylynn Floyd" it automatically gets likes and likes. Louis says "lets watch toy story" we all agree and watch it.

Harry POV

Half way through it Alex and sky fall asleep. I hear a knock on the door and I open it to reveal that Nash boy and one of his friends. Nash says "is Alex and sky here" I nod and say "yea they are sleeping I will go get them." I pick up Skylynn and tell Louis to pick up Alex cause I just know that he likes her.

Louis. POV

I pick up Alex and she is super light I go to the door to find Nash and some other dude. Nash tells him "Cam go get Alex" cam nods and stands in front of me i hand her over to him and he death glares me if only looks could kill I would be a dead man.
Then he walks out with the girl I have a huge crush on in his arms I close the door and finish them movie before going to bed.