Chap 15

Nash POV

And they took her in the ambulance and left us all their speechless. I saw they police man take Sam Connor Ricky Jc and Trevor in the cop car. I said "How long are they gonna be in their for" and the cop says "forever" I laugh and when the cop turns around I say "rot in hell bitches" and I flip them off,.

We all ran towards the car and went into the hospital. I go up to the counter and say "Alex Grier" and she nods and tells me the number. We all race to the room and I see a pale dead looking girl wait that's.....alex.

Luke POV

There she is with a bunch of tubes and wires and ivs in her. She looks like death itself. It makes me want to switch places because she doesn't deserve any of this.

She is too nice too beautiful and too gentle and fragile. She is so small and skinny and you can't hurt her easily like if you punch her arm she will get a big bruise.

Hayes POV

This sucks I really don't want to be here I feel awful I feel like this is all my fault my fault.

Then someone says "w-who are y-you" and we all turn around and see Alex. I run up and hug her saying "oh my god Alex are you ok" she looks confused and says "who are you and w-who is a-Alex" Nash runs out and comes back with a nurse. He screams "WHATS WRONG WITH HER" and she says "she has memory loss it could come back in a few days weeks or never." We all just cry.

Cam POV

So the girl I have a crush on could never remember me wow that hurts.

We all just cry and think and Alex stands up and walks over to the full length mirror she takes her gown off leaving her in only a bra and shorts she exams her stitches in her stomach and then she sees a scar on her ribs from before.

Too be honest she is giving me a boner she turns around and sees the scars on her back. She says "who am i" and hayes says "Alexander Grier but you like being called Alex" she says "who are you Nash says "I'm your twin brother and that is Hayes our younger brother and the rest are all of our friends that's Cameron,Aaron, Jack, Jack, Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Jacob, Matthew and you 5sos Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton And now One Direction Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis we all love you very much and we treat you like our sister" she nods and smiles and comes up too Nash and says "can I have some clothes?" I take off my sweatshirt and give it to her and she says "thanks cam" and I let a tear fall down my cheek and she says "what's wrong" I say "you were the one who started calling me 'cam' " and she smiles and hugs me.

Alex POV

This is confusing but I put on cams sweatshirt and sit down. I look down at my wrist and see a scar I pull up my sleeve and see multiply scars I scream. and everyone rushes over the Luke one says "what's wrong" and I say "look at my wrist" they all look and gasp Nash says "I never knew you said you stopped" and I put my head down. Then I feel lips on my wrist I pick my head up and see Matthew kissing one of my scars. Then cam and Tay and Shawn they all kiss my scars and say "we love you and promise to stop" I nod and say "i promise" but deep down inside me I know I won't keep that promise.