Chap 7 we are here

Alex POV

I woke up next to a snoring hayes and one word to describe it is eww. I gently wake up Nash and say "smack cam hayes" he smiles and I go get the whip cream.

Nash comes out with his phone and records it I slap hayes and he automatically wakes up screaming. seconds later cam and the jacks burst through the door with worried expressions on their faces  they look at hayes and laugh hayes charges for me I scream and run. past the shirtless boys. Hayes is still behind me hot on my tail. I then fall and hayes laughs I twirl around with my leg on the outside that hits hayes legs and causes him to fall. I stand up and laughs I hop over him.

But he grabs my foot which makes me fall then I hear all the boys laugh I look and see all the boys awake with no shirts on and let me tell you it's kinda hot. Hayes gets in me and pins me to the ground and he says "say I'm the best sibling and I'm hotter than you" I laugh and say "mother told us not to lie" and all the boys say "oooohhhhhh" and I laugh. Hayes gathers spit on his mouth and makes I drool off his lips I scream and slap hayes causing him to fall. I laugh and run. I turn around and hayes says "can you guys help me" they nod a charge at me.

I run around the corner and crash into a person and it says "Alex" I look up and find Harry yay i say "help me" and he sees the boys charing at me he nods and brings me into his room. And he shits the door I say "thanks" and then I look around and I found Silly string I laugh and take it I open the door and spray them I push Nash out of the way and run for it then someone lifts me and I look down and find cam. I laugh and so does he.

Hayes grabs the silly string and sprays me He stops and I grab the silly string and give it back to Harry. He laughs when he sees me I pick it off me and spray him. he screams and then Niall puts me in his shoulder and says "Louis Zayn and Liam come here." then three boys run in the room on catches
My eyes he's really cute.

He puts me down and says "this is Alex" and then they say "I'm Zayn" the other says "I'm Liam" and the cute one says "I'm Louis" I say "hey so this is the rest of the band" they nod. and then hayes runs through the door I push him and say "truce" he nods and then I ruffle his hair and say bye to one direction.

Louis POV

Niall calls us out and he has a girl on his shoulder and he puts her down she is really cute. he says "this is Alex" and we introduce ourselves I really like her eyes and her hair skin voice wow what LOUIS stop you just met her. Stop and plus you got Eleanor but wow just look at her.

Then a boy burst through the door and she pushes him and says "truce" he nods and she ruffles his hair. Then she says "bye" and runs out. Zayn says "wow she was hot" and Harry says "I know" and Liam says "I like her eyes there are cool" I say "their beautiful"

Alex POV

I run back into the hotel room. and get changed into Jean shorts and a obey shirt. I look at Nash and says "when are you gonna tell them about me." he says "at the meet and greet" I say "what if they hurt me" and he says "I won't let them" I smile and play games on my phone.

We are now in the limo and we are driving there. When we get out out there are at least 700 girls I get scared and Jack g says "you can hold onto me" I nod and hang on to him for dear life. he Chuckles and goes inside.

Now is the q and a and I just know they are gonna ask about me. So I sit between Nash and Hayes. And few questions later a girl asks "who is that slut between Nash and Hayes" and Nash says "its my twin Alex and she isn't a slut and security." and security comes and takes her away. Another asks "why did you decide to show us her ugly ass face now and not at the beginning" and Hayes says "we were just protecting her from haters like you and she is much prettier than you" I chuckle and hug Hayes and kiss his cheek and say "thank you" he says "no problem big sis"

Then we are al dancing and I decided to join in. I do the nae nae and all the boys gasp and join in and we do the duggie lip gloss dance etc it was actually fun. Until when we were leaving a girl pulled my hair and said "leave now before I make you bitch" and she takes out a knife and puts it at my throat I scream and all eyes are on me.

Security is trying to get her to put me down and Nash and Hayes are trying to get her to let me go. Then she holds me tighter and then the knife makes a tiny little cut and I feel a the warm liquid go down my neck and its blood. She says out loud "THIS GIRL DOESNT DESERVE A LIFE" and then I flip over her and take the knife out of her hand and hold it up too her cheek saying "LOOK LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE BITCH BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE MY LIFE." and I take then knife and throw it to the ground.

The security takes her away. And I turn around and see Nash and Hayes in tears I start crying and run to them and hug them and I say "I need a bandage" and cam says "no you need stitches" I nod and we drive wicked fast to the hospital. We get in and they stitch me up its 3 stitches.

I was a little loopy because they had to numb it. I fall over and before i could fall over someone arms wrapped around my waist I look up and see matt I laugh cause of the loopy stuff. and matt chuckles.

When we get in the car i start laughing uncontrollably then hayes puts on the radio.

Cam POV

I was jealous that matt picked up Alex when she was loopy. And Hayes puts on the radio and a team by Ed Sherman is in hayes was about to change but Alex says "this song is the song I used to listen to when I cut" and he face was very close to her wrist we all look at her.

And She says "but Nash took all my blades away" then she laughs and says "he thinks he did but he didn't" then she puts her finger on my lips and says  "shhhh don't tell him ok and Kian cut me 3 times one and one and my rib and a long long one on my back" then she starts crying and says "but you were never there none of you were and you just let Kian beat me you know sometimes I want to die and just leave but you know I just want to stay for Sky she is the only one who hasn't left me and I was really mean and left her I am want to die" then she looks into my eyes and holds and my face and says "can you kill me" and then she says "please kill me" then she falls asleep and hayes says "she scares me" and jack j said "do you think she meant it" and Nash groans and says "I wish I could protect her but I couldn't from Kian from the fans from that girl God I'm such a bad brother and I have to find the rest of her blades."  Shawn says "lets just sleep o today ok" and then we arrive at the hotel Nash picks up Alex and takes her into there room everyone goes into there rooms and falls asleep.