Chap 21 alexander

Alex POV

I woke up in my bed. So now I have no blades so my wrists are gonna bother me. And now I got a text I check who it is and it say

Unknown- hey Alex its me Alexander want to go to the fair I can come and pick you up at 12:00

Alex- yea I would love that here is my address (fake address) see Ya soon.

Alexander seems like a cool kid he's cute but now that I know that Louis cam matt Luke and jack g all like me I can't date well maybe. I check the time and it's 9:00 perfect I walk downstairs too see cam cooking breakfast for everyone.

Cam yells "BREAKFAST IS READY" and I know I have to get there first cause all the boys will if I don't we all get up and charge for the kitchen. I hop on Nash's back and he stops I flip over him and push him back then someone grabs my waist and its Carter he says "IM EATING FIRST" and I say "NO I WILL" and I knee him and he falls to the floor and all the other boys are fighting.

I laugh and skip to the kitchen. Cam sees me and smiles dam that smile it's so cute. Cam says "why do you all fight for breakfast" and I say "well your the best cook so yea give me some eggs and bacon I'm hungry" cam hands me a plate and I thank him. All the boys come in groaning because they are hurt and I beat them here. Cam laughs and so do i. they all glare at us.

While we were eating hayes says "wow it's 10:00 already dam it's almost lunch and we are having breakfast" I spit out my drink and say "I GOTTA GET READY" and I stand up and zoom upstairs I yell "THANKS FOR BREAKFAST CAM" and Then I fell on the steps and I say "OOOWWWW" and everyone laughs.

Cam POV

Hayes says it's 10:00 and Alex freaks out. She spits out her orange juice and runs upstairs. On the way she thanks me and falls we all laugh at her clumsiness. And hayes says "Wonder what's going on with her" and matt says "yea what if she's going on a date." and Nash says "I will go gangster on that boys ass" and we all laugh at him.

Half and hour later Alex comes down with a obey crop top and shorts and Jordan's and a red beanie I was so turned on right now it wasn't even funny. Alex comes and stands in front of the TV getting all of our attention. She says "ok so I'm going to the fair wit someone and when he comes please be nice and Nash please let me go with him he is nice and sweet and I won't do anything stupid I promise" and Nash says "no" and she fives him the puppy dog face and says "please" in the cutest voice ever. And Nash sighs and say "fine I want to meet him" and she screams "YES" I think my heart died a little.

Nash POV

The door bell rang and Alex got up went to the door. This huge buff guy comes through the door. And Alex says "can you meet my brothers" and he nods. He comes in and Alex says "guys this is Alexander we are gonna go to the fair" and I stand up and say "I'm Nash Alex's twin brother" and tbh this guy is huge got tattoos and is pretty scary I have no idea why Alex likes him.

He is nothing like her Alexander says "wow all these boys are your brothers or friends" and Alex says "Nash and that boy hayes are my brothers the rest and his friends but they are like brothers too me" he shakes my hand with a firm grip and says "nice to meet you Nash" I nod and he says "ready to go alex" she nods and says bye and kisses mine and hayes cheek and leaves.

I say "she is never going out with that dude again" and hayes says "yea agreed like dam he was some murderer from a horror movie and Alex is some sweet girl from wreck it Ralph" we all laugh and agree.

Alex POV

It seems like most of the boys were afraid of Alexander but he may seem scary but he is really nice and I don't ever judge a book by its cover.

We get in Alexander's car and he says "do you think they like me?" And I nod my head yes and says "it's really hard to tell with my brothers and plus I told them not to be a jerk too you cause I dot. Want them too scare you" he chuckles and says "most people are afraid of me why not you" I say "well I don't judge a book by its cover and if the people that were scared of you got to know you they would know that you are a nice sweet caring gentleman." he face turned a bright shade of pink and he smiled.

Alexander POV

No girl has ever said that too me no girl has ever looked at me like they are not afraid of disgusted she looked at me like I was a normal typical kind of teenage boy and she trusts me. When we arrived we walked too the roller coasters and her eyes lit up like the 4th of July.When we were at the front of the line she squealed and I chuckled. She screamed most of the ride while laughing. We went on a few more rides. And now she is Cotten candy she got pink and I got blue. we are now on the Ferris wheel and we are at the top.

The sun was setting and I was perfectly on the ocean and it was very cliché.  I looked at her and she looked at me I was starting into her beautiful amazing eyes. And we both started leaning in...and we kissed and there were no sparks there were fireworks it was amazing our lips moved in sync.

Alex POV

There were fireworks I loved it our lips moved in sync and when we pulled away he said. "Alex Grier would you do my the honor of being my girlfriend" I said "I would love too" and we kissed.

Alexander dropped me off at home and I said "I had a really great time I will text you later" and then I kissed his cheek and his cheeks turned pink he said "bye Alex" and I said "bye Alexander" and then Nash opened the door and pulled me inside.

Alexander POV

YES!!! I finally met a girl who likes me for me and the her brother pulled her inside. And I walked too my car and drove away.

Alex POV

YES!!! I finally got a guy and he won't beat me or hurt me YAYAYA nash yelled "DID HE HURT YOU WAS HE NICE DID HE BEAT YOU I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE-" I cut him off by hugging him saying "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IT WAS WONDERFUL I LOVED IT THANK YOU NASH I LOVE YOU" he froze for a few seconds but hugged me by saying "I love you too umm how was it" I smiled and said "great but umm Nash" he turned his head toward me and said "yea" I said" well he was very sweet and caring and at the end he asked me too be his girlfriend and I said yes is that ok" he was silent for a minute but said "fine but is he hurts you then tell me ok" I nod and kiss his cheek and say "I'm going upstairs I'm tired night love you" and with that I go to bed with a smile on my face.

Nash POV

I never saw Alex this happy I didn't want to ruin it. I walked into the TV room where all the boys were hayes said "well" and I sighed and said "he was nice sweet caring and a gentleman and at the end he asked to be her boyfriend and she said yes and I said she could I've never ever seen Alex this happy and I don't want to ruin it"

Cam POV

My heart broke she is his boyfriend.... oh boy

Matt POV

Boyfriend my heart shattered I loved her....

Jack g POV

Boyfriend  no why face it jack matt and cam and Luke and Louis like her you aw a nobody I bet I will find someone just not her

Ok she has a boyfriend and its Alexander but not for long someone will ruin it or Alexander might screw up and jack g lost feelings for her boo