Chap 18. Try

Listen to try by P!nk

Alex POV

I woke up and went in my phone and the only thing I found was hate and sure a mighty hell a lot of it. All on Twitter vine Instagram etc they made hashtags #alexkillyourself and #alexgodie it broke my heart. I was crying I stood up and went to the bathroom I started up the shower and looked in the mirror I found an ugly worthless pig looking back at me.

After I washed my body I hopped out and wrapped the towel around my body. I looked back into the mirror and found the still helpless poor ugly girl that no one will truly love I don't deserve the boys I'm just a waste of space.

I grabbed my phone and played try by pink cause I do it when I'm cutting. I looked for my blades and didn't find any ugh NASH. oh wait I have a secret one and yep still there I held it and put it on my wrist and

Slice

Ugly

Slice

Worthless

Slice

I cleaned up my cuts and go my outfit for the day some some black shorts and a white shirt that says 'OBEY' in black I put on my red beanie and went downstairs just to let you know I have make up on my cuts.

I walked downstairs and gave my phone to Nash he said "why are you giving this to me" I say "just twitter" I say "I'm going out be back in an hour" he nods and goes on twitter. I leave before he could say anything.

Nash POV

All of us are downstairs either watching TV or eating breakfast one direction and 5sos went home just to let you know. I went on her Twitter all it is is hate a lot of it. I sigh and cam says "whats wrong bud" and I say "the fans they are being bitches to Alex on everything" and matt says "yea they have 2 hashtags going" and Carter says "what are they" and matt sighs and says "#alexgokillyourself and #alexgodie" and hayes says "she could get in trouble should we follow her" we all nod and follow her keeping our distance.

Alex POV

I wanted to listen to music but my phone is being a bitch so no. I started singing try by P!nk cause I need to try and stop thinking about this. I felt as if someone was watching me oh yea I'm singing randomly singing a song out in public but no one was out so idk.

I sang

Where there is desire

There is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned

I kept singing I wasn't going to the park I was just walking. I walked upon an abandoned building I kicked down one of the doors and found a stair case going to the top of the building I was still singing pink so I ran to the top of the stairs.

I made to the top and now I'm on the roof of this building. I end my singing and lay down and sigh. I hear glass break behind me. I jerk my head towards the noise and saw all the magcon boys standing there.

Nash yells "YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO THE PARK" obviously mad that I lied to him. He screamed "YOU LIED TO ME" And that's how I broke.

"YOU LIED TO ME YOU AND HAYES BOTH LIED YO ME" and Nash says "what" and I say "that promise that we would stay siblings forever never leave or abounded each other always loved each other no matter what. well look you lied to me you left me you ABOUNDED ME AND LEFT ME HERE LIKE I DIDNT EXIST OH RIGHT BECAUSE NO ONE KNEW I DID I WAS ALONE AND DIDNT BOTHER TELLING ANYONE ABOUT ME HE SAID ITS BECAUSE HE IS PROTECTING ME BUT I JUST THINK YOUR ASHAMED OF ME OR EMBARRASSED GOD DAMMIT SCREW IT SEE YA AT HOME" and with that I ran past him leaping down the flights of stairs.

I ran and ran and ran I basically zoomed home. I screamed an ear piercing scream but no one was home so I was fine. I picked up and glass cup an threw it to the ground then I smashed 6others and I was tired so I feel asleep on the ground with shards of glass surrounding me.

Nash POV

Ouch that hurt now I feel bad. As soon as she left I don't know what to do we all ran after her but shut she was out of the building in like 10secs. We are all walking home. And we open the door to see Alex on the ground with a lot of glass surrounding her little shards are in her like her arms and legs there are little drops of blood coming out of them.

We all gasp and walk over. Cam scoops her up and she is still asleep. I hate seeing my twin like this it's awful it's all my fault we shouldn't have been following her anyways oh Alex what to do.

Hey guys I don't know who Alex to like either

Luke

Louis

Cam

Matt

Jack g

Or other