Chap 10 much better

Jack g

Alex feel asleep on my shoulder during the movie. Nash got up picked her up and brought her to bed. When Nash left hayes said "you guys can't break that promise look I know Alex is pretty and an amazing girl but you just can't. you all promised" we sigh and nod.

This is gonna be harder than I thought. I mean how can we not fall for her I mean look at her.  I stand up and say "we have a show in the Morning so let's go to bed and when the show happens someone has to protect Alex 24/7 we don't want her in danger" they nod and we all go to bed.

Alex POV

I wake up and take a shower and get changed then wake up the boy I get changed into Jean shorts and a vans shirt and a obey hat and some vans  shoes.

We make it to the event and jack g comes up and says "stay with me the whole time we don't want any of those-" I cut him off by saying "i get it" and he nods I take his hand and we walk out. We were walking and a girl asked for a picture but she said "oh sorry jack can I have one with her" I say "ok" and jack takes the picture. I say "she was nice" and he nods.

Now it's time the q and a a few questions go by and one girl says "this one is for Nash and Alex" I'm praying she not gonna go tell me to fuck of or something. She says "who was born first?" And hayes says "oh boy" and Nash says "it's me I was born first" and I say "by 2mins" he says "still first" and I say "120 sec Nash Grier I was born 120sec after you." Nash says "but I was first" and I say "whatever the ugliest is always born first" and Nash says "bitch you blind I'm perf" and I say "yea but I'm better" and the whole crowd goes 'ooohhhhh' and we laugh. Then another girl says "Alex are you dating any of the boys" I say "nah" and she says "good I have no idea why they would want you ugly ass anyway" and I say "it's not like there attracted to your fake boob job and plastic surgery ass or your cake face.  The only people that are attracted to you is the circus" and all the boys throw a laughing fit and I just smirk and security takes her away.

This Magcon wasn't that bad some were actually nice. We are now walking away but a girl whispers in my ear "Kian is gonna find you" and I say "no he isn't leave me alone" and she says "you have your phone on you don't you" and with that we are in the car.

I take out my phone and then Settings and notice it's being tracked. I take the case off my phone tell the driver to stop I get out of the car the boys are chasing me. I go to the bridge and throw my phone in the water. and scream. Nash runs up and says "why did you throw your phone what's wrong" I say "KIAN THATS MY PROBLEM HE HAS BEEN TRACKING ME HE KNOWS WHERE I AM WHY CANT HE LEAVE ME ALONE WHAT DID I DO!" And I cry and my wrists start to itch badly. we get back in the car and Nash tells them that he has been tracking me. I'm scratching my wrists like crazy they are all red. Hayes noticed and said "play with my hands to distract you" I nod and hold his hand playing with his fingers. And I forgot about my cuts

Hayes POV

Im so worried about her I feel awful I would be the Same if Kian did that shit to me if I was a girl you know what whatever. I distracted her by telling her to play with my hands and I thought It was stupid it worked then she feel asleep on my shoulder.

We arrived at the hotel and I pick her up. And take her to the hotel room and lay her on the bed my poor big sis. even though she is a little smaller than me and skinner she is very fragile but she hates pity so I won't give any to her.

Alex POV

I wasn't actually asleep I was faking I'm such a good actress when hayes leaves I go to the bathroom and find the razor I put it against my skin and it felt good I did 6 cuts on both arms so 12 in all. I cleaned them up and bandaged them.

I walked outside of my hotel room and hit something hard I see Kian and stand up and start running I screamed too and then I was about to turn the corner when Jc was there I went the other way and I saw Shawn i scream "SHAWN" he looks at me and I run to him and hold him.

He says "what's wrong" I say "Kian he was right there he is coming" and with that he picks me up and brings me to the hotel room a the guys are in. They ask what happened i said "I was leaving the room but I hit something hard I looked up and saw Kian I began running and screaming but when I turned the corner Jc was there I ran the other way and saw Shawn and he asked me what happened and now we are here" I sat next to Nash and cuddled up into his shoulder. I then really fell asleep.

Nash POV

She feel asleep on my shoulder after she told us what happened and hayes said "lift up her sleeves" and we did it and there were 6 freshly new made cuts. And hayes starts to cry. and so do we all. and cam say "all those cuts are because of Kian." And I say "and the haters I don't understand why they hate her I feel like such a pathetic brother I should be more careful around her" and Hayes says "your the perfect brother it's just that when we left she was alone and Kian was there" Then I say "why not invite over the boys she met at the Beach" and Carter say "5sos" and I nod and cam says "I don't like the blondie" and I say "well I'm not a fan of his either but if it's what makes Alex happy I'm in." and hayes says "Alex gave me there number for some reason." and hayes called it he put it on speaker.

H-hey Michael can you come by the *fake hotel* and Hang out with Alex

M- why is she ok

H- not really that Kian guy tried hurting her and she cut and you guys make her happy so can you or nah

M-sure we can come over.

H-thanks man

M-no prob

Hayes says to me "wake her up" and I shake her. She says "what" I say "5 seconds of summer is coming" her head snaps up and she screams "YAYAY IM GONNA GO GET READY" and with that she runs out I run after her and she says "come on I think Kian left" and I say "you think" she groans.

She gets changed oh and it's 4:00 just to let you know.