Chap 12 what to do

Alex POV

I get changed into Jean shorts and a football crop top. and some black sneakers. I hear a knock at the door I answer it and look up and se Mikey I yell "MIKEY" and he hugs me and says "come on let's go down to the car" I nod and we walk down to the car I get in and say "LUKIE CAL ASHY" and they laugh and hug me. cal says "any more nick names I laugh and say "Cal da Pal, Lukie Pookie, Ashy Dashy and Mikey likey." they all laugh and Luke says "we are going out for dinner" I nod and we drive off.

We are at some Italian restraunt and it's pretty cool when we get in we order our drinks I say "I'm going to the bathroom" they nod and I go to the bathroom I do my business and wash my hands but then I heard something I never wanted to hear. a gun shot I ran outside and saw some 30 year old man holding a 7-year old girl and a gun was too her head. I said "HEY put her down" he looks at me and says "then what" I say "Put her down and you can put the gun to my head" he puts down the little girl and she crys and runs to her mom her mom says "thank you" and the man hold the gun to my head and I walk closer to him. Then I hit his hand causing a bullet to fly right by me I take the gun and hold it to his head and I say "LUKE CALL THE COPS" and then the cops show up. they take the man away. and the little girl comes up and says "you almost Died" and I say "oh sweetie it's ok I'm fine I'm happy your safe" and her mom comes up and hugs me while she is sobbing. she says "thank you" about 200 times. Then I walk over to the boys they are all in tears I say "what's wrong" and Mike says "you could've died" and I say "hey that little girl needed my help and I was gonna help her." they nod and Luke was crying the most i hugged him and kissed his cheek saying "I'm fine I'm ok I'm just happy you guys are ok" and Mikey says "oh no hayes is calling" he picks it up and puts it on speaker.

H-WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A PICTURE OF A GUN TO MY BABY SISTERS HEAD IS SHE OK I SWEAR TO-"

I cut him off

A- I'm fine Nash calm down that man had a gun to a little girls head and I stopped him

N- ALEX STOP BEING SO BRAVE YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTAK
Here talk to hayes he is super worried and he is balling his eyes out

A- hayes baby I'm ok

H- why would you do that I can't live without you your my big sister I love you

A- hayes I'm ok I'm fine I come back later don't worry

H- ok love you

A- love you too

And I ended the call and I said "hey so the police are gonna be here for a while so mc Donald's" and Mikey says "do you know how fatting their food is" and I said "so I guess we are going" he says "yep" and we all laugh.

The boys are now driving me back to the hotel. kiss all their cheeks and say goodbye.

I get up to the boys room and knock on it. And it reveals a crying cameron I go up and hug him and kiss his cheek. I say "I'm fine" I kiss all the boys Cheeks and I see Hayes in the corner balling.

I sit next to him and wrap my arms around him. And sing 'somewhere over the rainbow' and he falls asleep. Aaron says "how did you do that" and I say "when hayes was younger he would never go to sleep and I would always sing him that song and he would go to sleep mom tried to make him go to sleep and he wouldn't she tried singing the song and he wouldn't it was always my voice that song looks like it still works"  Nash chucked and said "I remember mom would always come in our room and say 'Alex can you make Benjamin go to sleep'"

And I yawn and say "today was an eventful day so good night" and I kissed Nash's cheek and went to my room and fell asleep.