Chap 20 its ok

Alex POV

I wake up on my bed. And I see hayes and he says "I understand you" I didn't know what he meant but then I saw all the boys behind him. All of them had tears in their eyes and I saw Taylor with my journal in his hands. I sighed and hugged hayes and kissed his forehead. I got up and hugged Nash and kissed his cheek cause I'm not that tall.

Nash says "I'm s-sorry I l-left y-you I didn't m-mean I-it i l-love you" I started crying and said "I love you too" and then Matt being the cheerful cute self he is said "GROUP HUG" and we all hugged. And I say "I'm sorry" and they nod and Shawn leaves and comes back with his guitar.
He sits in my bed and starts singing A-team by Ed Sherman.

When he was done I was crying I went over and kissed Shawns cheek and whispered "thank you" he whispered back "no problem." then I say to everyone "k lets make this day not depressing by penny boarding to the ice cream place" they all laugh and nod.

I change into Jean shorts and an American flag crop top. (just to let you know they are all back home with sky but she's out and 5sos lives a few mins away and 1D is on tour but it's gonna end soon) I grab my penny board which is light blue like Nash's eyes but my eyes are more blue like Hawaii ocean blue so mine are cooler.

I hear Nash yell "COME ON ALEX" I yell "CALM YO TITS BRO" then I hear laughter. I walk downstairs to see all the guys ready. I say "ready to get ice cream" they chuckle and nod.

We are now at the store. and when we get in I see my bullies yes I get bullied but it's summer so I didn't see them. I walk in and my bullies all look at me ok so there is Izzy the fake ass slut everything about her is fake fake boobs fake butt fake face and the worst attitude she's a batch to every one besides her group she's rich and a bitch. And most of all she hates me because of my brothers she thinks I for deserve them.

I walk in and all those fake ass sluts laugh at me. Izzy stands up and walks over with Chloe and Nicky by her side. Izzy says "hey bitch haven't seen Ya for a while" and Nicky and Chloe laugh.and I say "well who would want to see your fake ass face" and all the boys says 'ohhhh' and she slaps me and I say "you slap like a bitch my little sister can fight better than you" and I smirk and the boys says 'ohhh' again.

Taylor says "I think you should leave before you get burned too much" and I laugh. Chloe says "oh hi my name is Chloe and let me tell you if you ever fell like getting it on call me" she says while sitting on Taylor's lap. Taylor says "get off me slut" and I laugh. Chloe gets off and walks up too me and says "bitch stop laughing before I punch that smirk off your face" and then she was about to punch me but I caught it and twisted her hand she whimpered in pain and I say "Leave us the fuck alone" and then they leave the store.

Nash says "Alex that was the coolest thing ever" all the boys Agree and the. We walk over and get our ice cream I get vanilla with strawberrys as the topping.

We eat our ice cream and skate home. When we get home we watch frozen cause we cool like that. I was singing and all he boys were vining it I singed "LET IT GO" and the vine ended. Hayes says "Today was ok" and we all agree on how it could be better but it wasn't Then I say "I love you guys" and they all say in a girly voice "Omg I love you too girl" then they did girly giggles I laughed and fell asleep to watching Olaf being stupid.