Chap 24 Good girls

Alex POV

"Baby eyes wake up" I open my eyes to see my adorable little sister with cute little pjs and messy hair my pjs is. A black rant top that says 'zzzz all day...' and black and white stripes on my shorts.

I pick up sky and put her on my hip I walk downstairs to see Luke sitting on the kitchen table With a pen in his hands and paper in front of him I say "what up Luke whatcha doing" he looks at me and smiles and says "I'm trying to figure out a song" and I say "Ohhh let me help" and he chuckles and says "ok" I put sky on the table and say "so like all of your fans are girls so why not make a song about girls" he nods and I say "what kind of girl do you like" and he says "nice sweet cute good girls" and I chuckle and say "good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" and he screams "THATS IT" and I say "what good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" and he nods.

I sing

She said to me good girls are bad girl that haven't been caught

So just turn around and forget what you saw cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

And Luke screams "YES THAT IS AMAZING WE GOT IT" and everyone rushes downstairs and they say "what's wrong" and Luke yells "ALEX HELPED WITH A REALLY GOOD SONG" and Ashton says "lets hear it"

She said to me good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

So just turn around and forget what you saw cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

And 5sos screams and says "lets make a song" and Michael picks me up and says "we are taking her be back in a few hours" and they rush. Out the door with me in there hands.

They opened the car door and put me inside. Calum says "think of more words to go with the song" I nod my head and think.

In 10 min we are at there house and Luke picks me up. And they bring me to there garage and put me on the couch. And Ashton says "ok go"

She's a good girl she's daddy's favorite He's saved for Harvard he knows she'll make it
She's good at school, She's never truant She can speak French I think she's fluent

(Luke sings this part)

Cause every night she studies hard in her room

(Michael)

At least that's what her parents assume

(Luke)

But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend Hears what she told me the time that I caught em

(Me)

She said to me forget what you thought cause good girl are bad girls that haven't been caught
So just turn around and forget what saw cause good girl are bad girls that haven't been caught

We finished the song in no time and I went on my phone I noticed that the boys tweeted

@5sos @AlexGrier thanks for helping us with our new song we love it!!!

I also noticed the #alexgodie or kill yourself go away. Yay no more mean hashtags I say "hey can one of Ya drive me home" and Luke says "I will and nice pjs" I roll my eyes and say "sorry I couldn't change since you basically kidnapped me" he laughs.

I say "thanks Luke and he says "no problem thanks for the song" and I smile and say "I'm gonna be the first girl too listen to it later" and I walk out and head inside.

As soon as I head inside I hear arguing I look and see matt and cam yelling at each other. I see cam push matt saying "SHES NOT YOURS" and matt push him back by saying "SHES NOT YOUR EITHER" I see cam about to punch matt but I hop in front of it. It hit my jaw hard. I fell to the ground.

I stand back up and slap cam in the face hard I turn around and slap matt in the face hard. I say "I don't know what this conversation is about but I know that you two are best friends and I dont like seeing you two fight so grow a pair and stop acting like children."
I walk into the kitchen and grab an ice pack sky comes downstairs and when she sees me she starts crying I walk over and pick her up and say "baby doll what's wrong" she puts her little hands on my face and says "did Kian hurt you" and I say "no baby doll he didnt" she says "who did" in the corner of my eye I see all the boys there looking at me and sky I see cam put his head down. I say "Baby doll I fell ok" she says "ok" and sniffles I say "Hey want to go play" and she smiles and nods her head.

I play with sky for Like an hour then I go to my room and pack up for Boston.At I haven't changed out of my clothes so time to go to bed NIGHT BITCHES!!!

So I'm this chapter the soon good girls hasn't come out yet and cam and matt were fighting about Alex and cam hit Alex but by accident.