Chap 16 new friends

Alex POV

I still have no idea who these People are but they seem fun. Cam drives us all back to My house once we get in I see a little girl with blonde hair she was next to a woman who I think is her mom.

The little girl looked up at me and she smiled and she ran over to hug me she said "baby eyes I missed you" and I felt like I know her and that that's her nickname for me and I have in for her "baby doll" is all I could say to her. Nash says "how did you know to call her that" I just shrug and say "it feels like I should why was it wrong" and Nash says "no that's what you two call each other" I nod.

And the little girl says "Alex are you ok" I nod and whisper to hayes "what's her name" and he whispers "Skylynn" and then Skylynn comes up and hugs me and says "I missed you and I won't let you go" then I remembered everything sky has said that to me before. Wow thanks sky I owe you one.

I say "wow um... thanks sky I got my memory back because of you.." all the boys shriek and Jacob says "I've Been trying to get her remember all day but when sky shows up it automatically works like wtf!" And I laugh so does everyone else I go down and kiss sky's cheek.

I played horsies with sky and then she feel asleep. I left her room and said "hey I'm gonna head penny boarding anyone want to come" and 5sos says yes and so does 1D wow I am gonna go boarding with two famous boy bands what can go wrong.

We all give the boys boards and we skate down the board walk. Niall said "lets race" I said "your on" I was winning until I hit someone causing us both to fall. I got up and helped that person I said "I'm so sorry I was just racing my friend I didn't mean too it's just-" he said "hey I'm fine the thing is are you okay" I say "Ya I'm a tough girl" and he says "Alexander" and puts his hand out for me to shake. I say "Alex" and shake his then I hear Michael yell "ALEX ARE YOU OK" I laugh while he runs over well all of them. Luke picks me up and holds me in the air they says "are you ok" I says "yes" they check my arms and face to see if I had any scratches.

Then Luke put me down and Liam said "ok your alright THEN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING CRASHING INTO SOME RANDOM BOY YOUR STITCHES COULD'VE OPENED OR LOOSE YOU MEMORY AGAIN!" I laugh and say "I'm sorry again Alexander" then he smiles God that smile can.

Alexander POV

So I crashed into this beautiful girl and when I say beautiful I'm mean nothing ugly about her her laugh her smile her body her voice she is just that perfect girl every boy wants.

Then I see nine guys run too her and they treat her like she's a baby but I would too she looks so small and fragile. After they put her down this blonde Irish kid says "alexander why did you crash into her" and I say "oh um I'm sorry Alex" she smiles and nods and then I give her my number and she takes and and she gives me her number.

They all gasp and she says "I'm sorry about them" then this boy with colorful hair picks her up like a baby and says "no boys" and she laughs and this kid with curly hair hops on a kid with black hair and tattoos. Then the kid with curly hair says "NO BOYS RUN AWAY" and then they run away with a beautiful girl named Alex the ran off with her in there arms. While she is laughing.

Alex POV

I was currently on Ashton's back and we were walking home. Until I head screams and a lot of them we turned around and saw about 1000 girls running. I hopped off if Ashton's back and put down my penny board. and I screamed "SKATE FOR YA LIFE BITCHES" they all quickly got on their boards and Louis yells "WHERE DO WE GO" I say "I DONT KNOW I CANT GO HOME CAUSE THEY WILL JUST FOLLOW US THEIR" and Calum says "HEY LETS GO THERE AND CLOSE THE DOORS" he says while pointing at a music store.

We quickly skated for our lives to that store. We got in an locked the doors we explained to the manager what was going in and he didn't mind.