Chap 26 i wouldve Done anything

Alex POV

I wake up at 6:30 and we leave at 7:00. And I scream "EVERYONE WE HAVE 30 minutes WAKE UP!!!" And everyone shoots their heads awake. And we all rush and get dressed. I get a black crop top and a black skirt and white shoes. I don't like makeup so nah.

We are rush to the limo and we get inside. When we get to the event its 6:52 I think we did ok.

It's now the q and a and a girl says "Alex do you have a boyfriend" I say "yes but it's not one of the boys" she nods and another says "why do you have bruises on you" I say "hayes kicks in his sleep and I had to share a bed with him" and hayes says "I said sorry" I just roll my eyes. There were a few more question and a girl said "how did you get that scar on your rib" I say "I fell" she nods. I am a really good liar so yea.

When the event is over I'm am super tired and I didn't eat today but I'm not hungry. Cam picks me up and brings me too the car c says "wow you gotten lighter" and Nash says "did you eat Alex" I say "yes I did" and he nods his head even though I lied to him.

When we get back to the hotel room I sit in the bed. And hayes walks up and says "Alex I can't go to sleep" and I say " want me to sing you a song" he nods his head like a 4 year old. He sits on the bed and I sing somewhere over the rainbow and he falls asleep.

I get a text from Alexander

Alexander😏- hey babe hope you had a good flight love Ya

I blush at how he called me babe then I noticed I got one from like

Luke😋- hey Alex we released the song we made look it up

And then I got a text from an unknown number

?- bitch you think your life is a fairytale

There was a picture of Alexander and izzy kissing but the thing is Alexander kissed back.

I throw my phone and sigh. Matt comes in and says "hey girl what's wrong" and I say "Alexander cheated on me" and he says "WHAT WHY THE FUCK TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" I pick up my phone and show him the picture he huffs and leaves the room probably to show the boys.

I am singing if I die young right now

If I die young bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn and send me away with the words of a love song

The ballad of a dove
Go with the peace and love
Gather up your tears keep 'em in your pocket
Save them for a time when your really gonna need them, oh

Sharp knife of a short life,
Well, I've had just enough time, So put your best, Boys and I'll wear my pearls

I sigh and hop next to hayes. And fall asleep.

Matt POV

That bitch Alexander has no idea who he just lost Alex would've done anything for him she loved him and when Alex loves you she would die for you. Its actually very sweet and somewhere deep down I'm happy Alexander screwed it up. I go to shawms room where everyone is. I says "Alexander cheated on Alex with the bitch Izzy" I said to everyone I toss the phone to Nash he sighs and says "that bitch she wasn't even gone for a day" he passes the phone around. And cam says "well let's go see how Alex is taking it" we walk to Nash's room where hayes is sleeping and Alex is singing she is signing if I die young.

Nash says "alright if that bitch goes near her I will kill him." and Nash texts Alexander saying

To Alexander- bitch this is Nash wtf you cheated on her with izzy well I don't want you near Alex anymore and good job you probably just lost the only girl that cared for you by being a selfish Dick so fuck you

And send