Chap 13 happy

Alex POV

I woke up and I felt happy idk why but I did. I saw a note beside my bed it said "hey sis when Ya wake up all of us are in cams room so come in when your ready" I got dressed and I noticed its 1:00 Ya I sleep late so I got changed into a cool skirt and a white long sleeve crop top with black strips. I walk out and then I hear someone chuckle behind me I turn around and see

Kian I began to run and then I crashed into someone I see Sam I then ran to the other side and see Ricky and I scream and then Connor comes up and slaps me then Trevor comes up with a white cloth he puts it too my face and I don't breathe in Jc punches my stomach and I gasp for air. I then I slowly fall asleep. and everything is black

Nash POV

What is taking Alex so long u say "I'm gonna go get Alex" I walk to her room and see nothing I see that she got up but oh no. I run out side and see Kian holding Alex I run to him but some guy with weird hair puts a white cloth on my face and I fall asleep.

I wake up and see all the magcon boys surrounding me hayes says "what happened" and then I remember Alex "KIAN HAS ALEX" their eyes goes wide and anger fills there faces its actually quite scary I have never seen any of them this mad.

Alex POV

I wake up tied to a chair I scream and then kian and the others burst through the door. Kian says "oh good your awake" I get scared and Sam comes up and says "oh look she is scared" and I said "yea cause your faces reminded me of the wicked witch" and with that he punched me. I didn't cry or groan in pain I just looked at him and said "little boy you can't hurt me" I said in a baby voice. He then slaps me and I sigh.

Then Jc walks up and says "your a very pretty girl" and I say "your a very ugly boy" and he the punches my stomach. and Connor says "I like your clothes I think we would like them better on the floor" i then bite his hand that was on my cheek. and he says "ow the bitch bit me" and I laugh and say "you poor baby" I say I'm a baby voice. and then Kian comes up and says "you will respect us or we will cut you" and he puts a knife to my stomach.Then Sam chuckles and comes a stakes my shirt off. And Jc takes my skirts off. Sam starts kissing my body and Jc starts kissing my boobs and Kian is kissing my lips and little tears fall down my cheek.

Nash POV

"THAT PRICK HAS MY SISTER IM GOING TO KILL HIM" I call the 5sod boys and says

N- hey Michael get all the boys in the room and put me in speaker

M- ok what do you need to tell us

N- Alex.....Alex...has b-been kidnapped by Kian

All the boys - WHAT WE WILL BE RIGHT THERE

Luke POV

N-Alex.....Alex...has b-been kidnapped by Kian

My heart seriously stopped Alex is kidnapped by the guy that has cut her raped her and beat her no big deal ITS A HUGE DEAL THE LOVE IF MY LIFE COULD BE GETTING RAPED OR BEATEN OR COULD BE DEAD.

We all race for the car and zoom to the hotel and might have broken some laws but I really don't care the only thing I care about is Alex.

Louis POV

Harry gets a call from Nash and puts him on speaker and he says

N- guys Alex has been kidnapped by Kian come here as soon as you can.

H-be right there.

We call Simon and say "we need the next flight to Florida now" he says "it's in 1 hour get ready now"

We all rush and get packed and the girl I can't stop thinking about has been kidnapped.

Nash POV

We are all stressing and worried I would say hayes is the worst then me then Cam matt and jack g are all a tie. The 5sos boys have arrived and we told them what happened I would say luke  is the worst then Michael. We get a Skype call from Anonymous we pick it up and all I see is

Alex almost naked crying with all the boys over her. I scream "GET OFF OF HER" and Kian says "it's ok we love her" and then he kisses her. She cries and says "I'm sorry Nash help me please" the. Some Connor guys slaps her and a young one punches her. I hate this. and Jc says "come on let's have some fun while your brother is watching" I then end the Skype call.

Alex POV

Then Nash ends the Skype call I'm happy he did that I don't want him seeing me like this I also saw 5sos In the background. Sam untied me and takes me to a bed and handcuffs me to it.

All the boys get out of the room and Sam takes off my underwear and starts licking me I moan a little Sams tongue goes deeper I moan a little louder. He then inserts 2 two fingers and starts fingering me I moan and he says "moan my name baby" I say "stop please" and he says "moan my name or I will cut you" he inserts 3 fingers and I moan "sam" he starts licking my clit faster I moan "Sam" he then takes his cock and inserts it. he thrusts and says "dam your tight" he moans and I do to he thrusts and I say "I'm close"and he says "me too babe" and we both cum and he licks me clean. Then he leaves and Kian enters the room saying "ready for round two"