Chap 3 ALEX

Alex POV

I wake up and take a shower and get changed into jean shorts and a black with white dots crop top. I grab $100 and put it in my pocket. I put makeup all over my cuts I have two on my back and one big one near my ribs from Kian.

I walk downstairs to see all the boys their Nash is holding my baby aka penny board I walk over too Nash and grab my penny board. I feel all the boys eyes on me. I say "later" and they block the door I say "excuse me" and Nash says "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON" I roll my eyes and push cam out of the door way. he blocks it again.

Hayes says "where are you going" I say "out" and Nash says "you aren't leaving without us" and I groan and say "fine then I guess I'm not leaving" I go sit in the TV in the couch and notice the window wide open idiots. and I'm super skinny so no problem.

I grab my penny and dive through the window and flip landing perfectly on the ground. I ran and then hopped on my penny board and went into Starbucks. I grab my drink and drink it and throw it away.

I walk out and get in my penny board and ride it I hear a guy whistle and I turn around. And see 2 guys waking behind me one with cool hair the other with rosy cheeks. I speed up in my penny and they start running I get off my penny and pick it up and run then I turn around and see 3 guys have joined running.

I keep on running til I hit something hard I look up and see Kian smirking I back up and they circle me the one with rosy cheeks says "Kian she is hotter than you said she would." and Kian chucked and said "that's Sam and Jc Ricky Connor and Trevor" I say "ok I'm gonna go" the one named Jc steps up and holds my waist saying "lets have some fun first" I knee him in the area and smirk Sam comes up and slaps me.

I hear someone yell "ALEX" I recognize that voice "NASH" I scream.But Connor comes up and punches my gut. I groan n pain and I hear Nash yell "ALEX" and then I hear foot steps a lot of them I look over and see all of them Everyone I get up and try to run to them but Kian grabs my hair and pulls me back he puts his arms around my waist and i slap him he punches me. And them nash yells "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER" I see that Ricky is holding him back I yell then I see cam coming towards us Kian throws me too the side and I'm in someone's arms I look up and see Trevor.

I see Kian punch cam, cam stumbles back and punches him. Then Trevor starts to kiss my neck. I try hitting him and hurting him but I doesn't work. He starts moving his hands down to my ass. and I scream "HAYES" Trevor slaps me but seconds later Trevor is getting punched by hayes. Trevor falls to the ground and I smirk and kick him in the face. Hayes high-fives me and I hear Nash yell "HAYES TAKE HER HOME" hayes nods and I say "this is over" I grab my penny and then I walk over to Kian who is fighting with Nash, Nash stops fighting and I tap Kian's shoulder he turns around and I take my penny and hit him across the face with it then I hit him on the top of the head hard with it causing it to break. All the boys say 'ohhhh' and Tay yells "LEGGO" And we all run and while I was running I was smiling and screamed "I GOT HIM" and they laugh and say "yes yes you did" I smirk and then stop running I say "MY BABY" they all look at me with wide eyes and then I say "penny board" they nod and I laugh. and I say "You think Nash would let me get preggo" they all stare at Nash and he yells "NOOO and I didn't know Kian did those things to you" I say "It's ok twin I forgive you" and I kiss his cheek I get in his back and say "TO NARNIA" all the boys laugh and Nash runs home with me on his back.

Cam POV

God she is hot and how she hit Kian with her penny that was pretty hot too. While everyone was fighting I was fighting a guy with red cheeks and he said "you know someday we will get her and we will do our worst" I got so angry I punched him right in the jaw and he fell to the ground.

Matt POV

God she is hot especially she flipping through the window and hitting Kian. I saw this young dude probably younger than her kissing her neck she was struggling to get away. I was jealous ok yes I know but I'm falling hard for this girl especially with what she was wearing today that was beautiful.
I was about to help her but hayes beat me too it.

We ran home and when we got it she sat on the couch and Shawn said "do you wan to explain or keep it to yourself" she said "explain" and she explained it everything from the first time Kian hit her to right know. and I was so mad at Kian like your a twisted douche.

Then I noticed something in her wrists cuts. My eyes widened and my mouth hung open I screamed "YOU CUT" everyone looks at me even Alex and she stares at me with wide eyes and then those eyes are filled with tears. She gets up and runs upstairs as fast as she can. Seconds later we all run after her.

Alex POV

Shit shit shit shit he knows now everyone knows. What am I gonna do. I run upstairs and I head to sky's room I open the door with tears In my eyes sky sees me and she comes up and hugs me and says "it's ok sissy you and me are gonna have fun" I giggle and sigh. I hear all the boys run upstairs I say to sky "baby doll don't let them know I'm here" she nods and I go hide in her closet.

Shawn POV

Matt just yelled "YOU CUT" we all look at him them at Alex she had tears in her eyes and she ran upstairs. A few seconds later we all run upstairs to her room we open it and find nothing Nash head for the bathroom he opens it to find nothing he goes through all the cabinets and looks under the sink and Nash pulls out 6 blades. Nash gasps and drops them on the floor.

I pick them up and say "lets get rid of these" he nods and we flush them down the toilet. Then Nash says "where is she" then we all walk to sky s room I say "why sky's room" and hayes says "when we left for Magcon she got depressed and she always went to sky to cheer her up" I nod we knock on sky's door.

And she opens it hayes said "hey sky is Alex in their with you" and sky put her hand on her hip and says "oh no you made my baby eyes cry you will not hurt her no more" she says sassily and closes the door Nash just opens the door to find sky sitting on her bed and right next to sky is a sleeping Alex.

Sky holds Alex and says "sissy I will not let the bad PEOLE make you cry" even though Alex was asleep. I walk over and pick up Alex and hold her and sky says "what are you doing to baby eyes" I just say "putting her to bed" she nods and continues playing bourses.

I walk out and Nash says "we are talking to her in the morning"

Alex POV

I wasn't actually asleep in just a really good actress. Shawn put me in my room. And he said "good night cupcake" and he kissed my forehead.

When he left I got up and changed in my pjs and sat on my bed played on my phone then went to bed.